TRIALS & TRIBULATIONS

[ Quad ]

" My mom is gonna be bringing Queen up this way so that I can spend some time with her... you know in the event that I get time", I told Charleigh as she spotted me. I lifted the weights above my body then pulled it into my chest, letting out a sigh.

"Speak positivity into the universe baby. Don't let me hear you say that no more Quad", Charleigh said angrily.

"I hear you", I muttered, not trying to start a fight with her right now. We got a-lot going on as it is. I just need my home life to be good. "Imma do one more set".

"I wonder if you can lift me like that", Charleigh smirked, licking her lips and eyeing me like she's trying to get something started.

"Pshh you know I can", I grunted, setting the weight bar back in it's place, then sitting up. "Unless you wanna bet...".

"How much money?", she grinned.

"A thousand", I replied. I grabbed my bag from the floor, taking out a roll of money. I counted ten -one hundred dollar bills , showing them to her.

"Bet", Charleigh laughed. "Let's do this!".

I laid back on the chair, getting myself mentally ready for the challenge. "Come on".

Charleigh climbed up on the weight machine. She laid her body vertically on mine and I placed my hands just below her ribs. I counted to ten slowly then eased her body up over me. Charleigh let out a squeal, giggling uncontrollably when my hand extended her as far as she could go in the air. I slowly pulled her back down toward my body.

"That's one! Good job baby!", she cooed.

"How many bench presses you want me to do with you?", I questioned, setting her back on me.

Charleigh kissed me seductively then said, "five more and then I want you to fuck me".

Shit that was all she had to say. I bench pressed Charleigh so fast, she fell all the way out laughing. By the time I pulled her against me, the last time, I sprang up into a sitting position. I spun Charleigh around so that her legs were around my neck. I placed her on the bench then pulled her tights down to her ankles.

"Slow down babe", Charleigh teased, wagging her tongue at me.

"You gon be begging me to stop in a minute", I thought smirking.

"What you smirking for?", she spat as I ripped her panty off .

I replied by blowing on her pearl. I licked all over her lips then stuck my tongue inside, sending her crazy.

"Quad! Oh Quad", she moaned.

Charleigh's legs tightened around my neck and I went to work  eating her greedily. She squirmed under my hold and tried to move away. I gripped her thighs, pulling her slowly back down into my grasp, fucking her with my tongue.

"Nah you slow down now bae", I whispered,  then assumed the position once again.

I flicked my tongue against her clitoris making her yell out in pleasure. The trembling of her legs alerted me that she was about to climax. Not giving her body time to relax, I instantly moved to her breasts, taking one of them into my hands I licked her nipples in a circular motion. I cupped the other breasts, getting ready to share my attention. I placed my tongue on the other breast.  Charleigh whimpered as I placed my index finger at her southern lips, checking to see if she was ready for the pipe. Pulling out a moist finger, I decided that she was. I stuck my index finger into my mouth, enjoying her sweet juices.

I placed my shaft at her entrance, rubbing it against her entrance. Charleigh bit her lips, putting her hands on my chest, waiting anxiously for the ride. I placed my lips on hers as I entered her tight walls then pulled out quickly, seeing her eyes widen. Her face twisted into a scowl.