Love

Because of this scene... I was curious about what Stephen would look like... shirtless with his hair down... I don't know how to draw a good scar so I did a Gacha of him scarless. He'd look hotter if I could do scars but that's not what my code says I can do.

Also, I'm not a lawyer and I do not know jackshit about court so I'm just throwing in what I can remember from my mom's police shows and Reddit. If I'm wrong about something, so be it.

><><><

The first thing Jessie woke up to, was a sleeping Stephen. She wasn't expecting it, but she didn't freak out. She was happy to see him sleeping peacefully after what happened yesterday.

Jessie tried to get up, but Stephen's grip kept her down. He shifted so he was facing Jessie and one of his legs went over her.

"Well, shit," she thought. "Gotta piss, but this is just too damn cute... What the hell am I supposed to do now?"

"Jessie," he mumbled in his sleep. Jessie blushed as she closed her eyes trying to fall asleep.

What she didn't expect was Stephen kissing her on the lips again.

She kissed him back weaving her fingers in his loose shoulder-length hair as she pulled him in causing a groan to escape his mouth. Jessie gasped when he pinned her to the bed and kept kissing her. Light moans escaped her mouth when she felt Stephen's knee between her legs.

"God damn," Jessie thought. "Forget one night stands, Stephen's... perfect~"

The need for air became a problem, so Stephen broke the kiss. A string of saliva went from his tongue to Jessie's as they parted. Jessie couldn't believe how good of a kisser Stephen was which was why she opened her eyes slowly as she huffed lightly smirking while a very noticeable blush was across her face. Stephen's eyes shot open when he realized what just happened.

"I'm sorry!" he kept saying as he got up taking his usual clothes with him as he went to the bathroom. Jessie sat up in confusion.

"What the hell?!" she thought. I don't think I need to say how pissed she was that the little joy ride was over. "What the actual fucking hell, Steph!? I know you were enjoying it too, so what the fuck, duck!? Why the hell did you run!?!"

Once Stephen was out of the bathroom, he said he'd make breakfast for the both of them. Jessie hummed in response. She couldn't say anything that sounded nice... well... as nice as she could sound. She wanted to continue the little joy ride and find out what Stephen could do to her. Now all she can think about was how badly she can hurt him with a goddamn pillow.

Stephen could tell that she was mad, but he decided not to poke the bear in case he'd get attacked. He liked her a lot, but he also liked living.

"I'm... gonna get ready for work," he said after he cleaned his dishes.

"Steph..."

"Yes?"

"Next time you kiss me... you better take it the whole nine yards."

"I'm sorry, my love?"

"Kiss me and seduce me to the end. Don't stop mid-ride and run like that."

"S-so you liked it."

"Hell yeah, I liked it! I wanted to see what else you'd do to me, dammit!"

"So that's why you're pissed off, my love."

"Yes!!!"

Stephen was relieved to hear that she wasn't mad, but a little embarrassed knowing that she wanted more of him.