If

If my headache could just disappear, Jimin thought to himself.

Jimin was having another of his stupid allergy reactions. He had forgotten to drink his pills.

Jimin rushed into class. The first day of 12th grade and he was late. Jimin opened the door and his English teacher, Mr.Joon was right in front of him.

"Park.",he said seriously.

"Yeah. I'm sorry, I'm late-",Jimin said and got interrupted.

"It's okay accidents happen. But the only seat left is next to Jeon.", Mr.Joon said with a small smile and walked to sit in his chair to begin teaching.

Jeon?, Jimin thought. He had never heard of a Jeo- oh.

Jimin slowly walked to his seat and put his stuff down. Right next to him was the Jeon Jungkook.

"Oh Midget is late on his first day. Lucky he didn't give you detention.", Jungkook whispered to Jimin.

"mhm.",Jimin muttered under his breath. Jimin was the most popular kid in school. Was.

Until Jungkook took his WHOLE spotlight but the matter was that Jimin let him.

Jimin didn't care if he was popular or the loneliest kid in school. Now he was the most unnoticeable kid. His hair was black which hadn't been dyed in a while. He wore his uniform without any bling to it. He made himself invisible.

Jungkook took advantage of it. Spat it to Jimin's face. It made Jungkook the most popular kid and the bully.

Jimin ignored it and it annoyed Jungkook.

Jimin was silently doing his work. Math problems. Oh how he disliked math. But Jimin was a smart kid. Straight A's.

Jungkook threw an eraser cap to Jimin's face.

Jimin exhaled and kept doing his work. He had surpassed it for 3 years. He could do it for one more.

"how does it feel to be the lonely kid?",Jungkook whispered.

Jimin shrugged. Jimin had never actually made a conversation with Jungkook. Jimin knew if he did Jungkook would be slapped in his face with cruel words. Why bother?

"you think you're all cool don't you? ignoring me for what 3 years?", Jungkook whispers under his breath.

"I ignore you because I don't think it's worth it.",Jimin whispered.

Jungkook froze. "what?", Jungkook says surprised.

Jimin shakes his head "no".

Jungkook gulped his heart feeling a small pang. Confused Jungkook rolled his eyes and sat back in his chair. Thinking of a plot.

A bad plot.