still

Stillness hit the air.

Jungkook stood up.

Jimin looked at him.

"I just found you. I thought you were dead.",Jungkook said walking closer to Jimin. Jimin took a slight step back.

"You know how much I want to touch your face, to call you mine, to go on dates. So many years have passed. I ignored you because you would have died if you found out about your past. But do you know how much I suffered. Seeing your face everyday at school, my heart was yearning and I was slowly dying. When you disappeared. I couldn't take it. Something in me broke.",Jungkook said pointing to his heart.

"Happy or not...",Jungkook said walking closer to Jimin.

Jimin stood still.

"Happy or not... your presence makes me complete."Jungkook said walking closer and now a inch away from Jimin.

Jungkook slowly grabbed Jimin's left hand.

"I love you.",Jungkook said.

"I would live and die for you. But you... you have to live, no matter what.",Jungkook said kissing his hand he was holding.

I love you. A piece of memory came floating.

"Jungkook.",Jimin softly spoke.

"I'm so blind.",Jimin said with a small laugh.

Jungkook looked at him. Jungkook pulled Jimin to his chest.

"Why?", Jungkook said.

"You're my happiness.",Jimin softly said.

Remembering the day that he had found out about Jungkook as a singer. He would smile and laugh. He had also remembered something quite small but so huge. Jim Jim. A part of the fake name he had made.

"I love you, Jeon Jungkook.",Jimin said looking at Jungkook with a smile.

Jungkook smiled. His heart smiled.

That's when a small spark glowed.

Love can be difficult or easy. It can be confusing or certain. It can be limited or long lasting. It could be awful or amazing.

But it all depends on the way you make it. The way you make it for yourself.

But it is something that if you don't handle well enough. It could break. You could also break the love you have for yourself.

Love is an emotion that is quite powerful.

The spark grew bigger until it exploded.

Jungkook and Jimin were suddenly at a park.

That's when they saw it.

The spirits and monsters were back to normal. Their white dresses and gold skin.

They bowed and whispered a Thank you.

Then they disappeared.

Jimin looked at Jungkook and hugged him.

"Kookie..."Jimin whispered.

"Hm.",Jungkook mumbled.

"I'm glad you waited for me.",Jimin said and yawned.

Jungkook smiled.

"Let's go home."