you.

"You up next?",The manager said when he stepped out of the room that Jungkook was in.

"Yeah..."Jimin said softly. He was a bit nervous. He was finally going to see his celebrity crush up close.

"Well I guess you are the last. Jungkook decided to end it early.",The manager said with a sigh.

"Why?",Jimin asked.

"He's tired.",The manager said rolling his eyes.

Jimin walked in and there was Jungkook sitting in his chair fanning himself.

"I thought I cancelled it already...",Jungkook said gritting his teeth.

"I'm the last one. Step-Brother of Mr.Hoseok.".Jimin said extending his hand.

"Mr.Hoseok. Like the multi-billionaire.".Jungkook said a bit surprised.

"Yeah.",Jimin said sitting down.

When he first pronounced that to his Youtube channel. His views went up but Jimin kinda worried. Thinking they wouldn't like him for who he actually was and people just liking him because he was Hobi's step-brother.

But Jimin was wrong. Jimin was beautiful and caring. Everyone started noticing on social media.

"So... Why do you even like me?",Jungkook said.

Jimin blushed.

"Like just as a person. Not as a crush.",Jungkook said a with a small laugh.

"Cause... the first time I saw you on my Youtube recommendation, something clicked. You looked like someone I dearly loved... I just can't remember. It's like a lost love. Some people say you were handsome and caring . But I could see you were a serious person, a rude one too. Not going to lie, I hated you at first. But then I saw the determination, the way you were doing this for some person special for you. Every time you sang I noticed that when you ended a song... you closed your eyes and smiled your face directing up, in the sky. I suddenly became addicted to watching you. The way you moved...let me end it here.",Jimin said laughing.

Jungkook was just staring at him.

"It's hot in here.",Jimin said taking his hat off, fixing his hair.

Jimin had just dyed his hair a grayish color.

Jungkook's heart started yearning once again.

"Your voice sounds so familiar.",Jungkook said grabbing Jimin's hands.

Jimin just stared at him.

"What's your na-",Jungkook said until Jimin started sneezing.

Jimin took the mask off. Still sneezing.

Jungkook stood up and grabbed Jimin's face.

"Are you-",Jungkook started to say until he saw  Jimin's face.

Jungkook caressed Jimin's face.

"It's actually you...",Jungkook whispered.

Jimin was too shocked to speak.

"Jiminshi...",Jungkook whispered.

Memories came flossing in.

"Jungkookie"

"Don't be sad baby..."

"I promise Jiminie."

"My Jiminshi ."

A bit smutty :)
Jimin breathed. His heart burned a bit. Jimin licked his lips looking at Jungkook.

Jimin pushed Jungkook to the wall.

"I thought you wouldn't ever leave me.".Jimin said putting his knee of Jungkook's dick.

"Mm, I thought you wer...oh... dead.",Jungkook said softly.

"Well I'm right here Jeon Jungkook.",Jimin said breathing on Jungkook's neck.

"Fuck it.",Jungkook said slamming his lips on Jimin's.

The sweet savor. They both had missed.

Jungkook took Jimin and sat him on the table.

The kiss was bit too powerful. Good thing the room was soundproof. Jungkook pushed Jimin closer to him. The deep kiss was now unbreathable. Jimin tugged Jungkook's hair.

"mph",Jungkook softly moaned.

They both departed. Saliva coming from each other mouth. The both start breathing a bit. Until Jimin jumped on Jungkook putting his legs around Jungkook's waist.

Jimin started kissing his neck.

"Fucking Slut.",Jungkook said slapping Jimin's ass.

Jimin suddenly stopped. His heart was hurting a bit too much.

"Jimin are you okay?",Jungkook said holding him tight.

"Jimin... I don't like you."

"You don't like me..."Jimin whispered.

"I have always liked you and I always will.",Jungkook said comforting him.

He knew this scene. Too well.

"I just felt bad for you."

" You just felt bad for me.",Jimin whispered.
"No! I just wanted you for myself.",Jungkook said hugging him.

"I never liked you."
"You never liked me.",Jimin whispered.
"I have always liked you. Forever and ever.",Jungkook said.

"I was just playing with your feelings."
"You were just playin-",Jimin said tears flooding out.

"Stop Jimin. You're thinking too much.",Jungkook said.

That's when it hit Jungkook.

"Fuck. Jimin look at me.",Jungkook said.

Jimin slowly looked at him.

"You know why I don't like you.",Jungkook said.

Jimin started crying.

"Jimin look at me.",Jungkook said. Jimin slowly looked up.

"Because I love you. With all my heart. I love you. I love you Park Jimin.",Jungkook said.

Jimin's eyes slowly started drifting.

Jungkook started panicking.

"Jimin please... don't leave me.",Jungkook said running out the room with Jimin in his arms.

Hobi suddenly looked up.

"You saw him!",Hobi yelled.

"Come on! We don't have time!",Hobi yelled running outside.

Jungkook started crying hoping Jimin was going to be alright.

"Well I hate you."

A four letter word.
Love
Hate
They both can mean something.

I love you.
I hate you.

They're so close alike. Yet so far from each other.

But do you mean it, when you say it?