to

To know that things were going to be hella wild in the future. It was now Monday the second week of school.

"You think you're so cool just because you dyed your hair!", Jungkook screamed at Jimin in class.

"I never said I was! What are you even talking about?!",Jimin yelled back. The morning had began with Jungkook criticizing Jimin's orange streaks and Jimin was getting tired of it.

"That's enough! Both of you outside!",Mr.Joon said irritated with both of them.

Mr.Joon had noticed the first day. He noticed that they fought everyday. He kind of thought it was cute until they started interrupting class.

"What is going on with you two. It's only been the second week of school and you two won't stop fussing with each other. Get along or you two will stay in detention for week. Understood.",Mr.Joon said in the most scariest voice they both had ever heard.

"Y-Yes sir. I'm sorry.",Jimin said looking down at his feet.

"Y-Yes sir.",Jungkook said mocking Jimin.

Jimin felt hurt. He hated when they mocked his stuttering. He felt tears.

"C-Can I go to the restroom?", Jimin said.

"Sure.",Mr.Joon said heading back to class.

Jimin ran to the restroom without looking back.

Jimin got to the sink and splashed his face with water.

"Are you crying?",a voice said behind him.

Yoongi.

"No.", Jimin said going to the dryer.

"You still hate me?", Yoongi said getting closer to Jimin.

Yoongi had cheated on Jimin. Jimin had not taken it very well.

"Please...just leave m-me alone.",Jimin said backing up.

Jimin then felt two hands grab his waist.

"Hey Suga.",The rich voice said.

"Ah Jungkook. Still crushing hard I see.",Yoongi said.

"He ain't gonna notice you any day soon. He's still not over me.", Yoongi said with a smirk and left the bathroom.

Jungkook let go of Jimin waist and walked to the sink.

"Thanks.",Jimin said.

"No need.",Jungkook said seriously while washing his hands.

Jimin looked down.

"I'm sorry. For whatever I did. I really am.... ",Jimin said and left the bathroom running.