I

"I- Did he say Jungkook?",Tae said.

Hobi got Jimin's arm and pierced the shot.

"Mr. Joon said this will cover...",Hobi said sitting down on the floor exhausted.

Preview on Hobi's and Tae's investigation.
Hobi was now in the hospital asking for the doctor that was on Jimin's schedule. "so weird calling him Park Jimin.",Hobi told Tae. Tae just sighed. "What did he say his name was?",Tae asked Hobi. "Jim Jam.",Hobi said letting a small laugh. "Found it.", The nurse said. She pointed to her computer and said "Dr. Namjoon is a Private Doctor. He only does rare cases." "Call him.".Tae said. The nurse nodded. "Hello",The voice said across the line. "Mr.Joon, Broken Heart Syndrome, Park Jimin.",Tae said. It went silent for a second. " Shit... It's too soon! The cure isn't ready! I'll send you my location.",Mr,Joon said and hung up.

20 minutes later.
"The cure will be ready next weekend.",Mr.Joon said looking through his stuff. Mr.Joon gave Hobi a small shot. "Inject this and he'll start forgetting what he just learned about his past.",Mr.Joon said. "The cure?",Tae asked. "I will personally have to be there.",Mr.Joon said. "What if he remembers his past?",Hobi asked. "I'm- I'm not sure but it could kill him."

Jimin was now snoring calmly in the living room. While in the kitchen Tae was pulling his hair walking in circles.

"I found another Hoseok...",Yoongi said looking at Tae.

"Darling what's wrong?",Hobi said with a chocolate bar in his mouth, sitting himself on a chair.

"I- I meant Tae.",Hobi quickly said.

"He saw Jungkook.",Tae said and then smirked.

"Babe.",Tae quickly said almost making Hobi fall off his chair.

"Don't make me throw up.",Yoongi said.

Ring Ring, Tae's phone rang.

"Hey Kook.",Tae said putting the call on speaker.

"Tae something weird is going on."

Hobi looked at Tae and Tae looked at Hobi.

"There was this guy I meet while getting flowers. His voice, energy, his scent, and his favorite flowers were Orange lilies too. He also had the same birthday as Jiminshi."

"Jiminshi... never thought I hear you say that nickname again."

The line went silent.

"Maybe it's just a coincidence."

"I don't know probably. Because I've meet this guy that also has the same birthday as me and has a deep voice too. What did he look like?"

"He was wearing a mask... I couldn't see his face."

Hobi sighed.

"Wait... are you fucking again?!"

Hobi and Tae both turned red. Yoongi looked at them like "DAmN! Wait?! WtF?! OH My?!"

"No, i'm just watching a movie.".

"Oh, I thought I heard someone."

"But you'll probably never see that guy again. Don't worry about it."

"O-Okay."

"How was your..."

"*sob*"

"I'll leave you alone. Don't stress yourself."

"ok. *sniff* bye."

Then Jungkook hung up.

"You'll two fucked.",Yoongi said eating his carrots.

"No!",They both said at the same time.

They glared at each other. Then Hobi nodded.

"We are actually together.",Tae whispered.

Yoongi shrugged.

"It's obvious.", Yoongi said.

"I missed the performance!",Jimin said running across the kitchen.

"At least I still got the meet and greet.",Jimin said walking away.

"Yup that's Jimin.",Tae said with a smile.

"Fuck.",Hobi and Yoongi said at the same time.

"Meet and greet?",Tae said glaring at Hobi and Yoongi.

"It was for Jimin?!",Tae yelled.

"How would I have known that Jungkook knew Jimin in the past?!",Hobi yelled.

"He can't go.",Tae said.

"But he talks about it everyday!",Yoongi yelled.

"Jungkook will absolutely find out if he goes!",Tae yelled back.

"He'll go.",Hobi said.

"What?!", Tae yelled.

"He'll wear a mask don't worry. Everything will be fine. I just want to see him happy.",Hobi said.

"Wait... how is he happy?",Tae asked.

"Jungkook made him happy. That's what happened. If we don't go... he would cry. I promised I would take him and I don't break promises.", Hobi said.

Tae sighed went over to Hobi, sat on his lap, and said

"Fine."