Stuck in the past!

When John asked ray to go to hell ray was a little shocked "isn't there another way to heal her besides going to hell" ray thought about consulting the other legends about This whole situation "well there is but he won't do it knowing him!" John was talking about Damien darhk, knowing him and his past with the legends there was know way he would help them not in a million years but it was always worth a try! "Fine!let's go get the others and let them know what's up" as John and ray go out to the brig they notice that the legends have already caught Damien darhk "that was quick" ray said "Sarah we have a problem" John was quick to run up to Sarah even though she didn't understand what was going on "what is it Constantine!" Sarah was in a bad mood! Well who wouldn't be after a terrible man just killed her sister! "I need darhk to do me a favor!" Sarah had looked at Damien then back at John "why, what's going on!" Sarah noticed ray was acting weird "ok! Why don't you tell me what going on!" Sarah was irritated after awhile, then John had carefully explained the situation to her and the others "my daughter is sick from using dark magic and now she will continue to get sick that's why I need darhk here to use his magic on lily to try to heal her if it doesn't work then we're going to hell!" John has to admit!Sarah did feel bad for lily but if she didn't have any other choice but to use Damien then so be it "fine we'll give it a try if it doesn't work we're killing him!" John looked at Damien with an angry look "okay, darhk listen up I need a favor" after 5 minutes the team along with Damien darhk had went to the med bay to check on lily! "How's she doing Gideon!" John asked "her heat temperature is 30 degrees and rising! Her heart rate is 20 percent dropping mr Constantine" Gideon didn't sound to sure "oh...my lily! I'm so sorry" John was crying for his sickly daughter "so this is the famous Constantine daughter I heard about!" Damien said with a smart remark, "m-mom! Y-you shouldn't be here?!? Where's dad" lily was barely waking up, she still was sick though she didn't know what was going on.

When John heard lily call out to Sophia he started to cry even more "hey relax we'll fix her just like brand new" Sarah was trying to calm him down so they can do their magic "alright legends here's the plan lily is sick and Damien is gonna fix her up I need someone to pretend to be her mom just for awhile so we can calm both Constantines down" Sarah didn't exactly want to step up to be a mom "I'll be a pretend mom" zari had stepped up first "I just need the name of her mom that's all" zari had turned to John and asked "my wife! Er, uhm her mother's name is Sophia" everyone had looked at John and zari for a quick moment. Damien then looked at John "is everyone ready?" He asked "whatever it takes!" John was holding his daughters hand just to be sure that she's better

Inside of lily mind:
As we venture inside of our friends mind we discover many secrets, as lily wakes up she sees that her surroundings are dark! Everything is covered in darkness "w-what's happening?!?" Lily was getting more and more curiouser! as she starts to walk around in the distance she hears a strange humming sound as if a woman was humming! Lily continued to run towards the sound rather than away from the sound, a little while after as lily caught up with the sound she saw what looks to be a building of some sort "this must be mom and dads old house" she continued to go inside the house just to see what the inside looked like, "this is moms house, and this must be my parents room! But where is my room?" Lily still heard humming she wanted to know where it was coming from, "this must be my room?!?" Lily had caught up to the humming she discovered that it was her mother holding a baby! "Mom!" When lily had caught up to the humming she didn't know what to do! She didn't know weather to cry or to freak out! She didn't even understand what was going on "where's dad?" Lily was still looking around the house she wanted to understand her parents more "dad!" As she shouted her headache got worse and worse! She fainted a little! Lily didn't care she continued to look for her dad. After 5 minutes she had found her dad in the kitchen cooking up lots of food for Sophia and him "I didn't know he could cook!"

5 minutes had passed along with the memory, but not lily, she still had much to learn about her parents, as we move on to the next memory we hear a new distant sound playing in the background "what's that sound?" she began to run again towards the new sound! She discovered that her was both of parents singing this time! "Wait a minute?!?" Lily was noticing her surroundings "this must be the past!" She had seen a photo of her dad next to a complete different women except his hair was a different color! "Alright darling, I'll take it from here! You better get rest!" John said to Sophia as he was grabbing the baby "are you sure dear? I don't mind" John wanted Sophia to get plenty of rest for the next day "all right Sophia, well I can't argue with you! I'll see you both in the morning!" John went to go kiss his wife and his daughter. Then he went to go back to bed, soon after when lily was asleep she saw her mom put her in the crib, even though it was the past lily had a lot of questions "I don't know much about what's going on! But what I do understand is that I miss you so much! But why!!!....why did you have me?!? What's my purpose! My destiny" Sophia had gently caressed Lily face "you know lily! When you grow up, you are going to become something wonderful! Something amazing, maybe someone who will protect their family from evil!" It was right there and then that lily finally knew her destiny "my precious little flower!"

After the memory had faded, lily saw a woman in front of her! It was her mother "m-momma!" Lily has ran to the woman and had gave her a hug "I miss you so much" lily was crying "I know, I'm so sorry I left you! There was so much I wanted to teach you" Sophia was hugging lily tight, even Sophia was crying "I know momma, what happened!" She asked "a demon well a demon cursed me with a terrible sickness and I'm sorry but you have it to and I feel terrible about it" lily knew something was up about her mother's death "haha it's fine dad can heal me or find a cure!" Sophia laughed a little "there is no cure that's why I'm sorry, tell Constantine that I miss him and I love him! You look so much like me and your father I'm sorry lily. I miss you" as Sophia and lily hug for the first and last time lily had continued to adventure around in the past just to find any clues about her parents