Apprenticeship?

Since there's a new season of legends of tomorrow I figured I could update this book or fanfic lol this is also because season 5 of legends of tomorrow is out

After afew years had passed, lily had grown! She was now 21 years old and as for ol' johnny boy he was in hell trying to patch things up with astra! But sadly for lily she was being babysat by Gary green "alrighty...johns in hell doing who knows what but he put me in charge so how about we play some games?" Lily looked at Gary and had scoffed at him "I have a better idea Gary! Let's play my game I'm sure you'll like it!" As she got up from the table lily had chanted afew words and Gary was in New York naked "hahah...loser...why would dad have an apprentice anyway he hates apprentices....waste of time!" 10 seconds later John returned from hell devastated "HEY DAD WELCOME BACK I MADE SOME FOOD FOR YOU!" even though the years had passed and her anger towards her father was gone she learned to forgive him, sometimes she still acts like a little kid even around John "thanks luv but I'm not hungry at the moment!"

"GARY!" John had looked everywhere for him but he was nowhere to be found...he began to realize that maybe lily had something to do with it "lily!" As John turned around he saw lily trying to sneak away "alright...where is he?" lily was getting annoyed "hehe where's who dad?" Just then Gary appeared back on the wave rider fully dressed this time "damn it" she whispered under her breath "why do you even need a apprentice anyway! Papa midnight doesn't have one nor does he need one so why do you have one huh?!?"

Just as lily snapped she threw Gary on the ceiling and had kept him there until John gave her a physical explanation, "lily let him
Go this instant!" Lily almost let him go but kept him up on the ceiling "NO! I want an answer-NOW" John had given in to lily "*sighs*...fine you want an answer—here's your answer before I met you... I came across the legends! They needed my help and I needed there help, so In exchange we helped each other! Gary was evil at that time or his nipple was since it came from hell! So the legends and I stopped Gary and saved everyone from destruction...now Gary is working for me as my apprentice until I die...are you satisfied?!?" Lily wasn't exactly fond of Gary

And she didn't like the answer that John gave her! "Well technically that is an answer?" She thought about letting him go but instead she chanted the same spell and this time he was in Hollywood naked! "Alright! NOW YOU'VE GONE TO FAR...Lily Marie Constantine! Go to your room!" John was furious with his daughter, but she didn't listen at all! "No!...I'm not going anywhere!" This time she was furious, she was mad at John "YOU KNOW WHAT!" Lily necklace began to glow a deep red! It began to burn a little "hsss ouch!" John ran up to her "are you alright?!?" Lily looked at him in the eyes "No I'm not alright!"

John casted a healing spell on her! Hoping that it would would "feel better?" She looked up just a little "ya...just a tad!, if you'll excuse me I have to go now—I have to see someone!" Lily slowly began to walk towards Nate's room (I should of mentioned in the beginning that ray left the legends and he's with Nora😭)

Before she could reach his room she had ran into Mick Rory! "*grunts in anger*...where's trench coat" at this point she was irritated and frustrated "why do you wanna know! And why should I tell you?!?" Mick looked at her angry "I need his help trying to open this jar of peanut butter" after a moment of silence lily looked up at him! Except she was different this time her eyes were red, her voice was different, her teeth were a little sharp "hahahaha...haha...you are so pathetic! This is what it's come down to—the weakling human race, you know dad was right! Humans are a waste of time there weak, but don't worry I can help you with your problem...I doubt John Constantine can solve this pathetic issue!" Luna threw Mick across the hall! After her argument with John this was what set her off!

"Don't bother me with stupid tasks next time!" Luna had turned back into lily or she went back to sleep.

Back in Johns room:
After their argument and after lily stormed out of the room! John brought back Gary, it was a little tough but he managed to bring him back fully clothed "I'm back?!?...I can't believe I'm back and for good this time! What happened anyway?!?" Gary was slightly confused but he knew where he was "uhh, lily put you in Hollywood and you were naked so I brought you back!" Of course Gary had a lot of questions. He knew that not all of them could be answered "what about your daughter? Is she ok?" John looked at Gary with a angry look "let's hope she'll be ok, she's just gonna have to accept the fact that your my apprentice" John grabbed the nearest book he could get off his book shelf and started to read.

Meanwhile off the wave rider:
Lily decided not to talk to nate about her problem so she took the jump ship and flew to where papa midnight is. The minute she arrived to where he was she walked in his tent "dear sister we have a problem in our midst" papa midnight slowly turned around only to see lily "a Constantine none the less...tell me child what is a Constantine doing in my presence" Lily's eyes turned red "papa midnight... I need your help with a small problem" after she asked him! Midnight began to smile a sinister smile even lily smiled sinisterly