The truth is revealed

After 10 minutes of slumber lily had finally woke up "w-what happened?!?" John noticed that lily had woke up but was she lily or Luna? "L-Luna?" Lily looked at her dad for a second "whos Luna?" John wasn't ready to tell her just yet "nobody important, how are you feeling?" As lily regained consciousness of her surroundings she began to realize johns past! Lily was angry so she slapped him "IM NOT TALKING TO YOU ABOUT ANYTHING AT ALL!!" Lily got off the bed and had walked away from John...she wanted to see the other legends. Afew seconds later as lily approached the legends she saw Sarah lance talking to ray, Rory was in the kitchen, Charlie was in her room and Mona was in the nursery cleaning up the mess "LILY!!" Sarah had saw lily she was excited to see her! As for ray he was happy to see her "how are you feeling!" Lily blushed as he asked "I'm feeling a lot better now thanks, just a small headache that's all" ray was a little worried about lily at first but he knew for johns sake he should worry less "so lily I was wondering if you were busy later"

Lily was blushing! She was a little confused as to why ray asked her this "not that I know of why do you ask!" Ray knew what she's been through these past several days! He felt kinda bad "well I was wondering if your not busy later how would you like to train with me?" Lily began to giggle with excitement "o-of course id love to train with you!?!" Ray was excited to hear her answer "of course I'd have to check with your dad!" Lily got annoyed with ray just a little she knew he had to talk to John first "oh....well father and I aren't talking to each currently!" Ray was sorta curious as to why they weren't talking to each other but he knew it wasn't his business "I'm sorry" lily suddenly turned around "don't be it's his fault that he's in this mess!" Lily had hugged ray just to get the anger out of her system "thank you ray for everything...thank you for taking care of me when I wasn't feeling my best"

Ray hugged her back "no problem" afew moments later lily went to greet the rest of the team "hello everyone!" The team Turned to see her "good morning lily and how are you feeling?" Sarah knew how she was ill and wasn't feeling herself "I'm fine I think" Sarah also knew that lily was possessed by a demon named Luna! Except lily didn't know about that! Sarah glanced at the necklace around her neck "l-Luna how is she?" At first lily got confused with what she said "how's who?" Lily didn't understand what she meant "that's the 2nd person who's mentioned that name! Who's Luna?" Lily thought to herself "nothing! Where's John I need him for this upcoming mission!" When Sarah mentioned his name lily was mad she didn't care about him

"I don't know and I don't care...he's not my problem anymore" the team looked at her with a worried look

Back in johns room on the ship:
After lily stormed off to see the others John was feeling bad for himself he knew the costs of dark magic but not the costs of raising a kid, John sat on his bed for a little bit wondering what he should do now! Tell the truth to lily?...or leave her with chas and zed, John got up and had went to his bookshelf where there stood a photo of him and Sophia from 20 years ago. "I don't know what to do love, our kid is.....well....our kid is off the rails, I don't know what to do next I've never had to do this before alone! Sophia please help me! Please tell me what to do next!"

The ghost of Sophia Jones had appeared from behind John "John?!?" Constantine heard a small distant voice "John?!?" When Constantine turned around he saw his wife!! "It can't be!....Sophia?!?" At first John was a little shocked to see his dead wife "hello John!" Sophia smiled at John "hello darling" John had hugged Sophia, it's been 20 years or what felt like 40 years to Sophia since she's passed she couldn't remember what a hug felt like so she decided to wrap her arms around John "I've missed you so much!" Sophia started to cry a little

"I've missed you to love!" As John and Sophia let go of each other Sophia had peeked around the corner of the ship! She saw a bunch of strangers around her daughter "ohh John...look at our daughter! Isn't she beautiful!" John laughed a little at what Sophia had said "she is isn't she!" Sophia had felt bad for John and leaving him alone to take care of their daughter "Constantine! I'm so sorry for keeping my daughter a secret to you and I'm so sorry for leaving her alone with you....I'm sorry for leaving her for you to raise all those years ago!—I suffered the consequences because of dark magic and now my dear darling Constantine I'm afraid that you have to suffer the curse of parenting"

John had a sad look on his face "Sophia It's not your fault but my own...we both suffered the consequences because of dark magic well I suffered the consequences because I knew that dark magic has its warnings and it's consequences this is all my fault please don't blame yourself for all this, I love lily with all my heart and I will continue to protect her if i must —it will just be our promise Sophia... Those past years of parenting were amazing! Everyday I learn something new and everyday I see lily—not only do I see my daughter but I see  my wife in her"

Sophia started to ball her eyes out, but luckily for her John had hugged her again "John promise me this before I leave again! Promise me that you will be honest with lily...promise me that Luna won't harm our daughter, Constantine just whatever happens to our daughter please promise me that she's safe" at first John was a little shocked and surprised that Sophia knew about lily "I'll protect her—I promise to keep her safe" John gave Sophia a final kiss goodbye and just like that she was gone in a instant