𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

He chucked me a black helmet that was strapped to the back seat of the bike.
'Why do you keep a spare?' I asked
'in case mine breaks' he replied smiling at me.
He jumped on the bike and I followed soon after.
'Just hold on' he mumbled through his helmet.
He started the engine as I griped my arms around his waist. I could feel is toned muscles through his t-shirt.
The bike was old and classic, the sign read "Harley Davidson" its engine buzzed low like a bee. Harry pulled of and I gripped him tighter. I could hear him laugh, I pressed my cheek to his back and scrunched my eyes up. His back was warm and comforting against the harsh wind. The ride was short and mostly painless although my knees were red from the wind and dust. He pulled over just outside the shop and helped me of the bike.
'You still look terrified' he joked, and I gave him a soft punch in the arm.
'Very funny' I giggled, he led me up to my door and I fumbled around in my pockets for my keys,
'Damn it I've lost them' I exclaimed after minutes of searching. I rang the doorbell, no one answered. 'Their asleep' Harry stood behind me
'You can stay at mine?' He asked
I know he meant it in a nice way but I hardly knew him...
'Ugh... ok' I mumbled
I turned around to walk away from my house back to his bike wondering "am I going to regret this?"

At Harry's house

His house was not what I had expected, 3 grey walls and a green feature wall was the first thing I saw, then his white furniture.
'This is really nice Harry' I exclaimed 'your Mum and Dad have good taste!'
'My mum and dad don't live here' he said simply
'Oh, in that case you have great taste' I replied a little awkwardly
'The spare bedroom is up the hallway on the right' he pointed down a long white hallway that lead to two doors at the far end.
The room was poorly decorated compared to the Living Room, old wallpaper sun bleached and ripped. Old paintings and my worst nightmare a China doll. Her eyes were broken and cracked, its hair knotted and dirty and her face distorted and scared. I slowly backed out of the room. I closed the door behind me and walked backwards into a tall figure. I screamed.
'Hey, hey, hey what's wrong?' It was harry, a rush of relief spread through me. 'Don't worry I won't make you sleep in there'
He giggled and I turned around and punched him (not so softly) in his stomach
'Heeeeyyyy' he said with the cutest face and voice
'Sorry' I mumbled realising the strength of my punch
'I deserved it' he laughed