𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖

We both burst into laughter he dropped me and turned me around.
'Where is your phone?' He questioned
'Here' I said holding it up in front of his face He took it from me and began to write in it
'What are you doing' I questioned
'I'm giving you my number'
My thoughts returned to last night and the slip of paper he gave me. I kept quiet.
He chucked me back my phone just as some toast popped out of the toaster.

1 hour later

Yet again I was on the back of the motorbike heading back to my house, I was so happy, me and harry had organised to go out for dinner later at a fancy restaurant.
Nothing like this had ever happened to me before. I'm 100 percent sure the love of my life is sat right in front of me driving me at a slow safe pace home. I first insisted on walking home alone, but he wouldn't allow it. His curly hair was blowing out from under his helmet and it was the cutest thing ever.
We pulled up to my house and I jumped off to ring the doorbell, he came up to the door behind me and waited for someone to open it.
My mum wondered down the stairs like a wale. She opened the door and her baby bump was bigger than ever.
'Where have you been young lady' she scolded... her eyes moved from me to Harry. By this time, my dad was at the door, he grabbed my wrist tightly and dragged me into the hallway. Before he could shut the door, I mouthed to Harry
"See you later"
As expected my dad slapped me right around my face.
'You are a disgrace to the family, hanging out with all these boys. God knows what you do with them. Your mother was worried sick about you all morning. If something like this happens again. I'm kicking you out!' He slapped me again and left me crying on the floor. I ran to my room and jumped on my single bed.

He doesn't have a clue I thought I have only dated one boy before and I'm still a bloody virgin. He can't stop me. I'm going out tonight. Whether the monster likes it or not.

I grabbed my phone and typed "see you later" to Harry.
I added bruise cream to my cheek. All I could think of was my dad being an absolute dickhead.