𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕚𝕩

I applied the last layer of mascara, put my red dress on, the one mum hates. Put my Airs on and tied the laces.
'RIVER YOUR MUMS IN LABOR! I'M TAKING HER TO THE HOSPITAL!' my dad screamed up the stairs. What? I thought I ran down the stairs to see him and mum walking out the door.
'Don't come home tonight' he shouted 'no one will be in'
Bloody hypocrite
They drove of and 2 minutes after Harry pulled up.
'Mums gone into labour' I shouted up the drive
He climbed of the bike and came up to me. He paid no attention to what I just said, and his eyes found my cheek. I thought I'd covered it up with foundation and concealer. I guess you can't fool Harry Styles. He licked is finger and wiped it over my cheek, collecting the layer of makeup and rubbing it on a tissue. He was dead silent.
He looked at my red cheek, a bruise starting to appear. He cupped my face in his hand and stroked the bruise.
'I did this' he sulked 'I'm so sorry' he looked up into my eyes and a tear fell from his cheek
'Why are you crying' I asked
'You don't deserve this'
'No one does' I replied
He stepped down from the step leading to my front door so his face was at the same level as mine. He rested his forehead on mine.
'I'm so sorry' he said again
He was so close to me that I could feel his breath on my skin.
'It's not your fault' I said
He lent down and kissed me softly on the cheek. Then on the nose. My heart skipped a beat.
'You don't know what you're doing to me' he smiled looking into my eyes 'I've known you for two days and it feels like I've known you forever'
'Its mutual' I giggled
He took my hand and lead me down the path.