𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

The table was lit by a lamp sitting low from the ceiling, he sat opposite me in a black suit.
'This place is amazing' I said looking at the small vase of Rose's in the centre of the round table.
'It is' he smiled and waved at the waiter, he seemed to know everyone here and was sharing out smiles like a desperate man handing out leaflets.
I sat opposite him smiling at him.
'What' he laughed
'Your perfect' I blushed
'I'm not a mirror' he replied smugly
When we had talked for a bit and had dinner. He invited me around his house.

He chucked of his coat and jumped on the sofa. I did the same and rested my head on his chest. We talked for hours and at about midnight my phone started to ring. It was dad. I began to shake and put it to my ear. Harry stood up to walk away but I grabbed his hand. I looked up into his eyes and practically begged with my eyes for him to stay.
'River' dad said casually
'Is she ok'
'She's dead, so is the twins.' He simply exclaimed
'W-what'
'You heard me' he said I looked at harry in shock
'Also I never want to see you in my house again. Only to pick up your clothes' he laughed
The line went silent. My phone was loud enough for harry to hear every word of it and just as I began to cry, he wrapped me in his arms and rubbed my back.
'What am I g-gonna do' I spoke.
'Stay with me' he whispered in my ear
After about 20 minutes of constant crying he told me 'stop your crying, it's a sign of the times'
He stopped my crying by attaching his lips to mine and our tongues flighted for dominance. He won.