𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

I looked up into his golden orbs reflecting the sunset. His perfect white teeth smiled down at me.
'I'm asking you to stay' I sobbed, his smile disappeared.
'River, we talked about this... I can't' he replied closing his eyes and looking away from me
'You wouldn't believe me if I told you what you was walking away from.'
'Don't tell me then' he replied with an evil hint in his voice.
My eyes started to water. I can't cry. Not here. Not now. Not in front of him.
'H-'
'Don't even bother River I'm not staying. Not for you. Or whatever petty reason you have'
He looked hurt, but I knew I couldn't change his mind. I knew I had to let him go.
I stared into his eyes in the hope that maybe he would realise his mistake and stay.
But it never happened. I turned my heel to walk away, but he grabbed my arm his tattoos covering him like a sleeve. I looked at his ring covered fingers then back to him questioningly.
'Don't forget me' he sulked
'I won't' I whispered before shaking of his grip and walking away.

'What's wrong' Harry asked shaking me 'another dream?'
'Yeah' I clutched my head and a wave of nausea washed over me,
'River are you ok' Harry questioned worryingly
I didn't reply and ran to the bathroom, Harry close on my heal
'Omg' he said as I threw up in the toilet. The sun shone through the window and lit up my face. He pulled back my hair as I stayed with my head across the toilet.
'That's it' I said shaking of his grip washing my face and hugging him.
He stroked my back calmly
'I need a doctor's appointment' I sobbed into his shoulder
'I'll book you one now' he said as he pulled his phone out of his pocket
'Hi sir can we book an appointment for today please, 11:30?, yep that's fine, thank you so much'
He pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead
'Don't worry' he whispered
I felt so bad for keeping this from him. I'm going to have to be shocked when they tell me at the doctor.