Weapon of Invincibility

You were currently laying on your bed, on your stomach, watching Heidi's me-cast on your phone. She was explaining how Norrisville's first satellite would crash down later today, and you and the boys were planing on seeing it. You set your phone down, letting it continue playing, and stood, going to your closet to get ready. You look through your outfits, not really being picky, and put on a white shirt with a (f/c) jacket, jeans, and plain black shoes. You then start to brush out your hair, only to hear your cellphone ring. You look over, then go and look at the number, seeing it was RC (Contact name for Randy). You put your brush down and pick up your phone, answering it. "Hello?"

"Uh, hey, (Y/n)...!" Randy says. He sounded panicked.

"Hey, Randy. What's up?' You respond, sitting on your bed.

"Quick question, do you have a pair of McPeepers on you?" He asked in a rushed tone.

"McPeepers? No, why?"

"Shoob... alright, thanks anyway...!"

"Why? What's going on?" After you asked that, you swear you heard Howard yell "I'M CURSED!" in the background. It was so loud that you had to pull your hand away to keep from going deaf.

"Is that Howard? Is he okay?" You ask, a little worried as you brought your phone back.

"Eh, he's fine," Randy says. "He just broke his Dad's McPeepers."

Your eyes widen a bit. "What?? Wait, how?? Those things are hard to break!"

"He touched it," Randy answered simply.

You sigh a little, only to hear Howard yell at Randy more about something you couldn't quite pick up.

"Okay, I'm just gonna... go now...!" You say. "I'll see you guys at the smash down, okay?"

You heard Randy say "yes", trying to calm Howard down, then you hung up. You sigh again, shaking your head. "How did I ever become friends with those two?" You stand up, grab your bag, then walk out.

As you walked out of your house, a little notification chime on your phone went off. Another me-cast from Heidi. You pull out your phone and take a look. You couldn't quite understand what Heidi was saying, with all the background noise, but you saw a giant robot armadillo in the background destroying everything at the crash sight. Warning enough. You quickly put your phone away and pull out your mask.

"Kuni's work is never done." You glance around to make sure no one was looking, then you put it on, turning into the Kunoichi. You quickly bound to the top of a roof, then start roof-jumping toward the attack. 'I hope Ninja's there already.' you think. 

As you jump, you notice your two friends head inside McFist Industries. What were they doing in there? You knew that armadillo would cause trouble, but you also wanted to make sure everything was okay. You toss your scarf to tie to a satellite, then slide down and look through the window. You saw Randy and Howard on a typical waiting couch, talking about something. Howard looked worried while Randy looked like he was trying to assure him about something. After a bit, Viceroy came in and said something, then pulled a pair of McPeepers out of his coat. He set it on the table nearby, then hit it with a hammer-which-appeared-out-of-nowhere. He then threw it, making it bounce everywhere. Okay, you've seen enough. 

You quickly climb back up and make your way to the site again. "If those two are really in trouble," you said, "they would've done something by now."

When you got back to the area, you jumped up onto the metro tower-like structure and looked down. The robot was... off. It ran into everything. It honestly looked like it had no idea what it was doing. You raised an eyebrow as you put your hands on your hips. "O... Kay?"