Tengu and Ribaisan

It was currently Norrisville High Spirit Day, the one day the school is appreciated for its accomplishments. Teenage dance clubs were dancing in the halls, other people decorated everything with the school colors: blue and yellow, and everyone else was enjoying a party in the gym.

And where were you...?

🎵I'm watchin' him

He looks at me,

We know our names,

Not our identities~🎵

Yup. You went into Kunoichi mode, accepting a very, very, VERY annoying offer to have Kuni perform some music at the party. 

After your last appearance, people have been posting on Heidi's Me-Cast comment section, asking about having the Kunoichi sing on Spirit Day. So, of course, Heidi made a RIDICULOUSLY long cast BEGGING the Kunoichi to accept. Which, out of sheer annoyance, you did. So, you were currently standing on top of one of the tables in the gym, singing your heart out. After you finished your song, you quickly gave a quick "happy Spirit Day" and smokebombed away, leaving the room in sweet-smelling blue smoke. Which was a good thing, because the gym kinda smelled like sweat and band geeks. 

You take off your Kunoichi mask when you were out of sight, sighing. "Why'd I agree to do that again...?" You mumble, stuffing your mask in your bag. You walk down the hall, strapping your bag to your shoulder.

"Hey! (Y/n)!"

You turn and see Theresa running up to you. You stop and smile. "Hey, Therese!" You say. "Aren't you supposed to be practicing for the bonfire later?"

"We're taking five," she says with a shrug. "What about you? Shouldn't you be preparing that voice of yours for singing tonight?"

You roll your eyes slightly and sigh. "Theresa, I already told you: I'm not comfortable singing in front of crowds. And besides, I promised Randy and Howard I'd help clean up the corridor...!"

Theresa suddenly squealed a bit, then cleared her throat. "U-uh, could you say hi to Randy for me? N-Not to be weird, just to say hi? As a friend? Or more if he wants... I-I mean--!!"

You laugh a little. "I get it, I get it. I'll say hi...!" You wave to her and run down the hall, not noticing a blue spirit drift silently into your friend.

You run into the corridor, seeing Howard and Randy in the center. "Hey guys!" You say, going over.

Randy looks at you, drawing om something, while Howard just stared off into the distance. "Hey, (L/n)!" Randy said.

You wave, then look around the room. Earlier today, you saw a broken paper machete carp and blue and yellow paint EVERYWHERE. Now... nothing. "Wow...!" You say. "You guys did one heck of a job...!"

"Yeah, thanks," Randy said as he continued drawing. It looked like he was coloring over something. Before you could ask, you heard the Principal from the gym.

"One, two, three, lactose free cheddar!"

Then you heard a camera click. Randy then snapped his marker in his hand and groaned. "We missed it!"

You glance at the other room, then at him. "Photo-bomb attempt failed?"

"Big time," Randy said. You already knew about the boys' plan to photo-bomb every picture taken today. First one: failed. 

Randy looked up and glared slightly at Howard. He stood and went over to him, then licked his finger and stuck it in his ear, causing him to exclaim in surprise and pull away. "Howard, you gotta step it up!" Randy said. "We've only got half the day to own that school yearbook photo!"