💎𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕣𝕪𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕝 💎

Y/n POV

"Count lucio?" He jumps towards me
"You can do it? Of course you can I had a good feeling the moment I saw you.."
I raise my eyebrow at him "I can help you look human again but there's a catch.." 
"Fine whatever you need to do just do it.." I shake my head "no listen to me you need to understand.. if I cast this spell your spirit won't be connected to the wing of the palace"  "great that's even better-"
"You'll be Connected to me you'll go where I go"

"Are you sure you want me to cast this spell?"
Lucio just laughs a low rumble I feel in my bones "At least you're cute better you than this stuffy place.."  I feel my smooth s/c turn a crimson red and I look away "I agreed right?? Go on then!!" I turn to the arm and pull a dagger out of my bag

Now for the blood....

I prick my finger with the dagger and hiss and a few drops of blood falls unto the gauntlet I take a deep breath and concentrate on the image of lucio in the painting my blood runs down the vein of the golden arm a blinding vortex of ash covers lucio blocking him from view the cool breeze slowly stops as the ash falls lucio rises from the settling ash  eyes blazing like to brilliant coals.

"It worked?!" He grabs me and twirls me around "I knew you could do it"  he looks into my eyes and gasped setting me to the ground. "Now would you look at this. The Genesis Crystal, returning to vesuvia as a human of all things - deadly, powerful, invincible - and all wrapped up in a pretty face no less"

I give him a confused look "what are you talking about??"   "That fool Asra hasn't told you yet?? What power you Posse?? what YOU really are?"  I shake my head in confusion "just come on I need to show countess this" I grab his hand and drag him to nadias tea room.

I knock on the door and Portia answer "y/n your just on time the countess wanted to tal-"
She cuts her self off when she sees count lucio standing beside me she backs away and opens the door reaching asra and Nadia sitting they look at us in shock "y/n how did you...how did you get lucio here??"  Asra looks at me in disapproval and shock "y/n please don't tell me you tethered yourself to lucio.." I look down fiddling with my fingers "well uhm..ha the funny thing is...that's what I did.."

"y/n I told you about these kinds of spells there dangerous and could hurt you!"  I flinch a bit "I know I'm sorry.." he sighs "just...be careful next time..please"  I nod and we all sit down.

(A few minutes of explaining)

"So let me get this straight..dr devorak hasn't killed my ex husband but he might of been in some sort of ritual??" Trying to believe the words coming out of her mouth.

Lucio pouts "I'm not dead!! it was just a bit of an Oopsie..."

I roll my eyes "so what shall we do now since we have most of our answers" Nadia puts the tea down "y/n you've been through quite a lot today since asra is back in town I'll let him do some work you can return back to your room" I nod my head and start walking back only to here footsteps behind me I look and see lucio following me

I forgot he has to follow me around...

I open my door room and turn to lucio

"C-count lucio." He turns to me
"I'm going to take a bath I need you to stay in my room.." he grins "Are you sure you don't want me to join? I can assure you it'll be worth the wait" my face turns a bright red and I run in the bathroom slamming the door behind me.

Good god please help me before I explode was he serious??

I shake the thought out of my head and start undressing myself turning on the tub filled with bubbles I step into the tub and sit fully down my eyes slowly start to close

A short nap wouldn't be so bad....

20 mins later

Lucio POV

Y/n has been in there for a while and now I'm getting bored... I stand up and knock on the door.  "Y/n what is taking so long?" No answer I groan and turn the doorknob opening it to see y/n asleep my face turns a bright red I gulp and slowly walk towards her I lean down dipping my hand into the warm bubbly water reaching for her hand I put her hand up to my face "y/n.." her eyes slowly open I keep her hand on my cheek "Lucio?"
I look up at her my eyelids lowered

"You have the most beautiful eyes..."

Her eyes widen and she pulls her hand away retreating away in the bath "C-Count lucio!! What are you doing here?!!" I grin "what? I can't come and check on my savior? After all you are the one who saved me from the death hole shouldn't I repay you?" I creep my hand to her thigh all of a sudden the lights go out and I here her jump out the water running to the room by the time I get out of the bathroom she already has her silky nightgown on her face a crimson red. I pout

"You're no fun.." she pulls two chairs together and puts a blanket on it "what are you doing?" She looks up at me "making my bed??" I roll my eyes "there is no way I'm letting you sleep on that lumpy chair just sleep with me" y/ns eyes widen I blush a bit "I- I- not in that way you know what I meant!!" Y/n wraps her blanket above her head laying on the inside of the bed.

Y/n POV
I lift the blanket up a bit to see lucio lifting his shirt off above his head.

What am I getting myself into...?

I quickly put the cover above my head after hearing lucios low laughs "I saw you y/n" I turn over the other way not wanting to feed his ego I feel the bed sink and I hold my breath feeling his body pressed up against mine

He knew exactly what he was doing

"Goodnight y/n..."

I breathe out

"Goodnight count lucio..."

🧚🏽‍♀️🧚🏽‍♀️🧚🏽‍♀️