🏰 ℍ𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕒𝕥 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥 🏰

Asra and his group finally made it out the snowy blizzard. after walking for what seemed like hours, the air was misty and the sky was a swirl of colors,  he lets out a worried sigh looking over to Julien.

"It's been a while since we've seen Y/n and lucio,,, do you think she's okay?" Julien's cheerful expression falter for a second but quickly returns.
"Lighten up Arsa" he throws his arm over Asras shoulders giving him a good shake When has y/n ever let us down? I'm sure she's fine"

———————————
"So where too now?"   He takes her hand making sure she doesn't trip over any of the steps  "well first things first we should head back to the castle and-"  she stops in her track letting out an annoyed sigh "what's wrong?"

She rushes around looking for god knows what-

"I would need to contact asra before we go they probably still think we're in your temper tantrum blizzard" she leans towards the small body of water

"It wasn't a temper tantrum!!..I was just nervous that's all"

She turns around with a playful smirk on her face "lighten my beloved count it was a joke no need to pout" He crosses his arms facing the other way "Haha very funny...Can you just do the magic thingy and get us out of here?"

She hovers her hand over the water making the muddy water turn into a face, Asra's face.

"Y/n! Thank the gods are you okay??" She lets out a tiresome sigh "I'm fine I've found lucio and we were just about to head back to the castle I have a couple of things to tell you and nadia"

Asra treads his hands through his lavender hair "okay we'll all meet at the castle"

Soon after his face disappears from the water returning back to its muddy state.

Y/n stands up wiping the dust of her pants walking off to find their exit, lucio grabs her arm before she walks any further tightening his grip. "Hm? What's wrong count lucio,,?"

He pulls y/n towards him pressing his lips into hers holding her chin to make sure she didn't move, before she could even respond to the kiss he pulled away a light smirk creeping on his face.

"What was that for-?!" Y/n mumbled out still taken back from the unexpected kiss.

"Just showing my gratitude in the most respectful way I know" he smiled innocently wrapping his hands around y/n's waist "if it weren't for you I would of still been trapped in that snow storm I owe you a lot,"

Y/n looks away "Its fine you don't have to owe me anything count lucio I'm not interested in materialistic things-"  ignoring her request he brings her face closer to his

"Don't get me wrong y/n I would love to spoil you filthy, but I had something more exciting in mind.."

Y/n quickly jumps out of his arms awkwardly laughing "OH WHAT A COINCIDENCE I SEE AN EXIT RIGHT THERE" She rushes off in the opposite direction.

——————————-
She press her hand against the maple tree feeling for any sign of used magic She pulled away and a small door appears. " This must be our exit" she open the door making sure lucio follows after her.

When their eyes opened they were greeted with tall green bushes and the sound of birds chirping. Y/n looks around, we're in the palace garden She sighs in relief "if we hurry we may be able to catch Nadia before her tea time",They rush into the palace making sure lucios presence goes unnoticed.

Nadia reaches for her cup "I was wondering when you two would show up, where is asra and the others?"

You sit down relaxing into the seat you had been walking since gods know how long.

"Sorry for the wait we had a few miscalculations but we pulled through, asra muriel and Julien should be on they're way right now"

Nadia hums approval places her cup back in its original place. "Then let us waste no time what did you find"

Y/n goes on to Nadia about the trouble they've been through and what the high priestess had told them.

Nadia leans back into her chair placing her hand underneath her chin

"But what deal would we propose to him? I'm sure we have nothing he has any interest for"

Y/n leaned forward reaching for her cup
"I may have an idea....the high priestess mentioned I would have to use the crystals power assuming the devil doesn't know I can wager myself in order to defeat him"

Lucio stands up clearly uncomfortable "wager yourself?? Y/n I don't think this is a good idea maybe we should rethink-"

She sighs "the more we waste time the more of Vesuvia is put at risk of the devils monsters we can wait any longer we have to set this plan into motion"

Lucio sits back down quietly agreeing

Nadia clears her throat walking over to the large windows "then it's settled this is the plan we are going with"

"What plan" they turn around to see Muriel Asra and Julien walking in last minute

"Oh now you guys wanna show up.?"

☻︎☺︎︎☻︎