✨𝕊𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖 𝕄𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕔✨

(Very light smut 🛑)

Lucio POV

I wake up to the sun streaming through the velvet curtains I look down to see y/n laying next to me, I lean down wrapping my arms around her waist leaning my face into the crook of her neck.

I can't believe asra hasn't told her about her power yet.

Her eyes slowly open she grips onto my bicep
She mumbles incoherently the affects of sleep still taking over. I shake her a bit "y/n.." she sits up and rubs her eyes "lucio?" I don't respond just staring at her as the sun reflects on her delicate s/c , my eyes hooded  "count lucio you're staring..." I snap out my trance looking the other way "..my apologies " she slides off the bed walking into the bathroom.

Moments later

I slip my clothes on and the bedroom door opens asra walking in giving me a scowl "where is y/n" I roll my eyes "Why so rude asra? Weren't you my right hand man or something like that?" He scoffs "Not even close and don't ignore my question where is y/n-" the door opens and y/n come out a white towel wrapped around her figure with a see through golden robe on. I cant help the grin that fall on my face from asra's reaction.

"Good morning asra!!" She chirps he snaps out of his daze "yes good morning" he walks over to her and wraps his arm around her waist making direct eye contact with me.

Is that supposed to be some sort of challenge ..?

I cock my eye brow and he narrows his eyes on me.

"So what are we doing today?" Y/n breaks the tension

Asra taps her waist "actually im doing all the work today since I left you to do all the chores at the shop and everything...I just came to check up on you" he cheekily smiles at y/n making me pout.

"You didn't come to check up on me asra? I'm hurt" y/n laughs an asra rolls his eyes giving y/n a kiss on the cheek "I'll see you later y/n" he then walks out of the room shutting the door

y/n walks up to the little table with champagne and other drinks she picks up a glass of champagne and walks to her closet.

I look back at y/n noticing she still had her towel on I walk over to her and drape my arms over her body "Why do you always run when I touch you,,you aren't afraid of me...are you?? She looks up at me with her e/c eyes "I'm not afraid of you! It's just that you don't know what personal space is..."

I lean in closer to her neck not listening to what she said "Most people I court already throw themselves at me, I guess personal space never dawned on me.."

I plant soft kisses down her neck making her grip unto my arm "Count lucio..I don't think we should be doing this right now.."
I look up at her to see her eyes glowing a bright e/c hue my eyes widen she looks at me in confusion "what's wrong" I back up so she can look in the mirror "See for yourself.."

Her eyes widen as the glass drops out of her hand onto the marble flooring.

Y/n POV

I step closer to the mirror in confusion and what just might be fear "what...the hell is this??"

Asra runs into the room "Y/n are you ok I heard a glass fa -" he stops talking once her looks at my eyes making eye contact with Lucio for a brief moment.

"Asra..you have a bit of explaining to do..."

Asra sighs looking down at his feet. Lucio crosses his arms and looking at him in judgement "Go on asra tell her what you've been keeping from her, her whole life!!"

Asra snaps at lucio "I wanted to wait until the right moment to tell you y/n but SOMEONE had to just Trigger it" Lucio rolls his eyes and asra sits me down on the bed

"Y/n you something more powerful than just a witch.."

I shake my head in confusion "go on?"

He sighs "I mean you've been to earth more than once, hell you been around the universe! From a leaf, to a wolf, the slightest movement of wind or any kinda of life y/n...that was you

I stand up "what are you trying to say..?"

Lucio steps you to me "Your the Genesis Crystal.."

I stand still for a few seconds moving my eyes to Lucio then asra then suddenly I start to lose my breath falling to the ground everything goes black.

what do we have here??

Are you my new body?

Mhm..not the best but it'll do..let's just hope you don't rip yourself apart this time..

My eyes pop open and I look up to see a women shimmering with gold as I got a good look her I noticed she looked...like me "w-who are you" she laughed "don't be silly dear I'm you...well your me if I were to be honest"

I shake my head "wait what?" She rolls her eyes "I am the Genesis Crystal your the beholder of my power but without you I wouldn't of been here in human form" I sit back "so let me get this straight..I am you" she nods "yes if you haven't been listening since I've started talking" I sigh

This is all so much information...

I look to my side to see Lucio and asra panicking I go up to console them but they seem to walk right through me "They can't see me?" She nods "We're in your mind"

Oh..

I look at her "can I go back?"

She nods "of course just think your way back your the one in "control" after all" I stand up and close my eyes trying to conjure up the feelings off the room again.
.
.
.

My eyes open and I jump up with a gasp, it felt as if all the wind had been pushed out my lungs, asra and Lucio lean over me

"Y/n!" They call out in unison

Asra wraps his arms around me "what happened are you ok?!" I smile "I just had a little talk...with myself"

They look at me in confusion

" it's worse than I thought she's going insane now-"" Asra slaps lucios hand away making him cry out.

I'm assuming you want answers" I nod "most definitely.." asra stands up walking tot he door an opening "I wish I could explain everything to you now but you'll get them once i find jul-.... Dr Devorak.." he closes the door behind him.

🧚🏽‍♀️🧚🏽‍♀️🧚🏽‍♀️