🎭𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕖𝕗 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥🎭

Author pov

Y/n, Muriel and Julien follow close behind Asra as he leads them into the palace library running his hands against the smooth marble wall .

"So..what was the reason you brought us to the library again?" Julien says looking around.
Asra waves his hand in a circle motion and once where the marble wall was a wooden door appears. "Because I have a way to contact lucio without the devil getting in our way"  he moves his hands around the wood which shapes into a small door it opens and we walk into a blizzard. I hold my arms up to my chest the wind howling in my ears.

"Should we split up??" Julian suggests
Asra nods his head "it's the fastest way to find lucio in this mess the devil trapped him in"

"If I get lost then I'll contact you with my magic" I yell over the wind everyone nods and we head in separate directions.

I walk until I feel like I can't anymore I stand and sigh and defeat, what if we never find lucio..?

Just then I hear a muzzled voice in the distance I turn to my right and see blond hair peaking out from behind a rock

Lucio?

I edge towards the figure "lucio is that you?" He quickly turns around eyes widen tears falling down from them "y-y/n! Is that really you?" He wobbled standing up straight and wraps his arms around me embracing me tight.

"P-please don't tell me your just another illusion I don't think my heart could take it anymore" he says sorrowfully

I pull him down to crouch to my level and push my lips up against his,wrapping my arms around his torso he puts his golden carved hand behind the back of my head and holds my waist with his other.

I pull away placing my hand against his teary face "It's really me lucio there's no need to cry anymore" i wipe his tears away as he starts to gain his composure again. "But...how did you find me? I've been walking around this place for at least hours!"

"Me and the others have Been tracking you from your magic I sensed it here and it brought me to you...we should start walking back now I wouldn't want us to get stuck in the magic realm" he stands up and intertwined my fingers with his

"I can't bare to loose you again so I won't let you out of my sight"

I nod and we head back into the direction I came from

*20 minutes later*

It feels like we've been walking around in circles until we see a tall light tower in the distance the closer we get the more the wh weather changes instead of the raging blizzard the sky turns a purple haze and the snow is nowhere to be seems letting us the the green graze beneath our feet.

"God I love magic.." he sighs I laugh and pull him closer to the light house pressing my hand up against the door "hm..I can feel a big aura of magic at the top of the lighthouse but we're gonna have to walk all the way up"

Lucio groans "can't you just magic us up there?" I cross my arms at him "No I cannot just mAgIc us up there lucio" I open the door and start walking up the steps "well at least it isn't too high"

We make it to the top of the lighthouse and it's surrounds with books and papers and standing in the middle of the room a giant glowing orb "So this must be the genesis crystals new form" It speaks.

"How do you know about the crystal?" I ease closer "i have known about the crystal for decades it's been here long before humans existed and it chose you as it's life vessel"

"But why did it choose me why not someone else who is worthy of this power?"  The orb stays silent for a few seconds until it leans in closer to me "I can show you if you like" I look at it in confusion "show me what?" It moves back into its spot "why the genesis crystal chose you" my eyes widen "you can really do that?? Yes! Please show me" the orb starts to slowly change a golden color "put your hands inside the orb and you will see" I lift my hands up but Lucio grabs them

"Y/n ...are you sure if this is safe what if it's trying to kill you or something?"  The orb speaks up "if I wanted to kill you I would've done it as soon as you step foot into my realm but I wouldn't kill a dear friend to me"

I turn my head to the floating orb "have...have we met before?"

"Maybe you should ask the cards"

touch the side of my waist to feel for my deck this whole time I've forgotten that they been in my pocket I pull the deck out and pull out a familiar card

"The high priestess"

As soon as the words leave my mouth the orb transforms into a owl wearing silky long dress the sparkly lavender colour bouncing off the walls.
(If you need more details simply look up high priestess the arcana )

"You May be wondering why I brought you here..I need to discuss some things with you before I send you back home to your friends..as you know the whole city of vesusia thinks count Lucio has passed on to the afterlife"

She turns to the mirror behind her and touches it lightly showing us the magic realms

"But you don't know is that count lucio had made a deal with one of the head arcanas to restore his health back.."

I cross my arms and look at lucio
"And you just so happens to make a deal with the devil..."

He nervously laughs scratching the back of his head "if I knew there would be consequences I wouldn't have done it! You know that right y/n?"

The high priestess shakes her head in disapproval
"Don't you know every reckless action you make has a consequence, and just cause it doesn't effect you immediately doesn't mean it won't come for you later"

Lucio looks up at her "so what are we to do?" She turns back to the mirror tapping it twice this time and on it appears the genesis crystal.

"We need the crystals power to go against the devil they are the only one who can stop him from spreading the plague"

Lucio scoffs "why can't any of you stop him though aren't you guys supposed to be buddies"

The high priestess feathers fluff up as she tries to brush them down "no we are certainly not buddies and the reason none the arcana can intervene is because we have certain rules to follow...rules that don't apply to you humans so if you make a deal with him and he loses he is automatically sent back to his realm or else he would have to pay the price"

"I think I understand what your getting to, so basically we would need to trick the devil into making a deal with us that if he loses he has to return to his realm immediately?"

She nods

"How did you even catch up on all of that-"

I pat his stomach and walk towards the high priestess

"It's called listening, you should try it out sometime"

The high priestess kneels down and hands me a orange jewel.

"What is this for?"

She stands back up "The crystal will inform you of it whenever their ready" she walks towards the white marble wall and knocks on it three times revealing a golden door she opens it "I truly hope you visit after all this dies down I enjoy our talks" she chirps contently

I smile and grabs Lucio's hand walking to the door "I'll make sure to make time in my schedule~"

Hey everyone!!
I know I know- I haven't updated in like four months but I've been going through all this stuff with my phone and now finally I'm able to write my story. Since I wasn't able to write it online I've been writing it in a note pad so updated will be more recent !!🧚🏾‍♀️🤍