♠ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖♠

𝓚𝓮𝔂:

(𝕪/𝕟) - 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖        (𝕗/ℂ) - 𝕗𝕒𝕧𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘

(𝕗/𝕔) - 𝕗𝕒𝕧𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕣           (𝕗/𝕡) - 𝕗𝕒𝕧𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕖

(𝕙/𝕤) - 𝕙𝕒𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥𝕪𝕝𝕖                     (𝕗/𝕗) - 𝕗𝕒𝕧𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕠𝕕

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Ah at last, today was finally the day where you'll finally take a break from all the major disturbances in your life. Work was an absolute pain, especially when you had to continuously run errands of those whom were of higher status even though you have earned your bachelors degree in (major) and as well clearly stating in your resume that you were a star student. As a result your love life was also.. there was nothing to talk about as it is almost nonexistent in the first place. The only time you attempted to date he ended up cheating on you with your best friend and just left you like that. You lived in the heart of New York City, so it was not an easy life, yes, but you managed to maintain your living expenses for all these years.

While working extra shifts and having sleepless nights, it was all for a persuasive reason, you managed to save thousands for your dream vacation to (place). It was like a dream come true, for all these years and just tomorrow, fate would definitely be on your side. You put on your (F/C) and have your (h/s) with your (f/c) shoes and just for today, you glammed up for this day than any other that even your coworkers haven't noticed you yet, They thought you were a stranger.

"(Y/n)! You look so different! But I don't mind it~" Dylan Coworth, who was a flirt machine yet a total gentleman at the same time. Hearing his voice made you chuckle but you also felt delighted while seeing him. He was the only guy to ever befriend you in your workplace while you were still under the rug. He wrapped an arm around your shoulders as you hit him playfully.

"Hey cut it out!" You said while laughing out loud with Dylan, as a familiar face seemed to come hurling in zeal.

"Oh my God (Y/n) is that really you? You're so much prettier now! Who'd you dolled up for hun?" Rita Sterling, who was your best friend and a sweetheart, However very intrusive. You had a slight blush spread across your cheeks as you shook your head repeatedly.

"Oh no no no, I'm done with love, for good. I'm.." You initiated a dramatic pause to notice them as they leaned in to hear the rest. Smiling, you suddenly squealed, "I'm going on a va-ca-tion!!" You said excitedly and showed them the tickets to your destination.

"Well you earned it fair and square, but I'll miss you (Y/n)." Rita said as her smile seemed to phase into a mirthless one.

"Me too, by the way, can't you bring me a souvenir with you sweetie? You know what I'm talking ab-OWW!!" Dylan said whilst getting punched by Rita. You cracked a laugh and Dylan just pouted.

"Hey! Why'd you do that for? Besides you always puttin' me on scouting mode for some hot dudes too!"

"Oh yeah? Well you always puttin' me to do all your dirty work that one night just because you were having an affair with--"

"Hey!!" Dylan interrupted as you resumed laughing. You were gonna miss those two so much, you thought.

•••

After your work shift, which lasted for what seemed to be an eternity, you had to remind yourself that it was all worth it because you'll have your two-month vacation. You were thinking about all the possibilities you could do, but first, you had to go to the bank to withdraw the needed money for your vacation. While you were waiting in the queue, you took out your airplane tickets to look at them longingly. Everything would finally change.

"Number 34!" You heard a lady calling your number. The banking system had some errors, so it would take a while for them to properly fix everything, but that didn't matter, you were just going to withdraw some money and that was it. As you were going to your designated window, you heard spine-chilling rounds of gunshots that forced itself inside the bank, wailing and crying suffocated the room as you were trying so hard to grasp the situation that was happening before you. You cursed bitterly as you realized that the bank was now in lock-down.

"Everybody get on the fucking ground and put your goddamned hands in the fucking air right NOW!"

✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・* ━━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━━━ *・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿

A/N: Hi guys! Welcome to the prologue of Fatal Desires! This is my first time writing a story here on wattpad, so feel free to comment me your opinions on this and if you have any suggestions, feel free to message me! Thank you! (⁎⚈᷀᷁ᴗ⚈᷀᷁⁎)