♠ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙♠

"Everybody get on the fucking ground and put your goddamned hands in the fucking air right NOW!"

✮❁•°♛°•❁✮ ═══

..••°°°°••..

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

°°••....••°°

✮❁•°♛°•❁✮ ═══

The man's tone was enough force to make everybody do what they were told before he even uttered the next words. You, as well were uncontrollably shaking, Fortunately  though you knew what to do when in situations like this. The criminals were guarding the door statue-like as if they were waiting for the grand appearance of the show. You cursed under you breath as you tried not to panic.

"My my, what do we have here now? I swear to God I'mma fucking shoot him in the balls once we're done with this". A voice so raspy and deep hit your eardrums so low that it sent up shivers to the rest of your entire body. You knew these people are very dangerous, but now after what seemed to be more than fifty members surrounding the whole place, once that guy entered all of them remained silent that you could hear the ants' footsteps.

"But boss, these are the orders of--"

"Don't fuck with me Jerry I know who the fuck my father is. One day he'll bless us with his departure from this world and I'll be king, the one and only Nikolas Viktor." He chuckled deeply as you tried to slightly reach out to your bag and call help. While they were busy with their chit-chat, you thought that that was the perfect chance.