♠ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜♠

"𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮! 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞." 𝐃𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐝.

"𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐮𝐩." 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐝.

✮❁•°♛°•❁✮ ═══

..••°°°°••..

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

°°••....••°°

✮❁•°♛°•❁✮ ═══

"So, can you tell me what really happened (y/n)?" Dylan inquired, ushering you to meet the needs of his curiosity, while gobbling down on his cheeseburger as if it was the last food on earth.

"I really don't wanna talk about it." You desperately wanted to shake off that topic, as you attempted to take a bit of (F/f). However, the feeling of dread was a lump stuck in your throat, preventing you from taking even the smallest bite of it.

"It must be a big deal then, you didn't even finish your (f/f)." He said while eating his burger. "Come on, I was really scared for you back then, (y/n). Pretty pleeeaaasee?" You fidgeted erratically with your hands as your anxious little argument in your head on whether or not you should tell, you still ended up spewing to him about everything. It was relieving for most part, yet his facial expressions seemed to remain dormant as his mouth was locked on that 'O' shape all the time. Was he shocked? Scared? You didn't know. Hopefully he doesn't take you for a crazy person, or a lunatic, maybe.