♠ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛♠

"Fellas, It's showtime."

✮❁•°♛°•❁✮ ═══

..••°°°°••..

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

°°••....••°°

✮❁•°♛°•❁✮ ═══

The unscrupulous bunch broke into the antique building, again with the deafening sounds of vehemence, and once more with the constant jolting of your entire body. However, this time they used a new threat. Nikolas putting a gun on your head, as the rest of them scattered about, you being front and center act amidst this play. As he grabbed you towards the receptionist, he whispered deeply in your ear.

"Be cooperative with me, doll. If you do that I'll let you go." You obviously didn't believe any word of what that maniac might be trying to shut you up with.

"Like I'd ever believe a murderer like you." You muttered under your breath. He just smiled at your response as he just pressed the gun's mouth on your head. Roughly.

"Don't test my patience babydoll. I want this moment to last a little longer." He cooed as he walked up to the counter lady, repeating the same whole ordeal with her. You felt pity when you saw her trying to gather up the money obviously being under immense pressure, but what you felt the most pity for was yourself.

In spite of all that, you tried to hide the fear that consumed you, Nikolas seemed to enjoy that as he snaked an arm around your waist, making your blood run cold.