♠ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚♠

"What's your problem with me? Let me—" You said as you struggled even more to get out.

"Like I said, you don't need it. And stop crying! Goddamnit.."

✮❁•°♛°•❁✮ ═══

..••°°°°••..

 ┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

°°••....••°°

✮❁•°♛°•❁✮ ═══

The car ride was dead silent. The aura of having to keep to yourself all of your turbulent thoughts was terrifying, and tiring. For that, due to your constant struggling Nikolas had to handcuff your hands to your seat, while tightening your seat belt so tightly that your chest protruded. He seemed to be enjoying your helpless self slowly give up, as you kept sending him death glares there and then.

"What's the matter?" Nikolas said as you immediately burst out in a fit of anxiousness.

"What's the matter? I should be the one asking. Where are you taking me? Let me go you prick!" You panicked as you shook your seat. Nikolas stopped his car abruptly. He got angry, as he put his gun on your hip while leaning forwards to your physique, lips almost touching yours. You panicked as he eyed you down, while you moving your eyes away, not wanting to stare deeper in his icy-looking eyes.

"Are you scared of me, (y/n)?"

"H-How did you know my name..?"

Nikolas just smirked, You looked back as he just got closer to you, pointing with his eyes at your name tag. Damnit! You forgot to take it off, you pondered to yourself.

(Y/n) (L/n).. What a beautiful name for a helpless, hopeless victim.

"You haven't given me an answer, kitten."

"Like I'd be scared of you. You're just a pathetic robber, trying to prove your worth by murdering and kidnapping innocent people. Why would I be scared?"

He obviously didn't like your brash scolding as it definitely murdered his ego. He locked his gun focusing it on your heart instead. You gulped, him grabbing your chin for you to face him becoming a wild, deranged killer that he is.

"I believe you're not in a position to talk to me as you wish, If it was someone else, I would've blown their head away right from the beginning. So, how about you drop that sassiness and start apologizing t'me?" Such vehemence in his tone that your eyes widened, but you didn't move your head and remained silent. He liked your reaction as he just sighed.

"Time's running, I'm getting real impatient, y'know?" He pressed the hilt of his gun against your hip, you looked down as he almost pulled.. his.. trigger..

.

.

.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry.. Just please don't kill me! Look, I don't even need my bag or new tickets, Please! I just wanna go home.." You broke down, feeling the warm tears cascading down your cheeks and meeting your tied up hands. Nikolas used to be unbothered by pleads as he was used to people begging him to have mercy on their desolate lives countless times, however, when he looked at you..

He looked at you..

He gazed at you..

He beheld you..

Something about you crying and desperately begging him for help made him.. pleased. He couldn't even avert his eyes one millisecond from the majestic scene that was happening before him. That something.. he didn't know what it was. He tried to look for an answer, desperately and intently in you..

Was it your watery eyes?

Was it your puffed cheeks?

Was it your blue lips?

Or was it your miserable situation that his fucked up self wanted to see more of?

"Alright, alright, shhh. Apology accepted." He smiled, trying to pull himself back together from his thoughts. "But you have to do something else for me, babydoll." You looked at him with tear-filled eyes while taking erratic breaths.

"What is it? Haven't you had enough of me?"

"Unfortunately no." He undid your seat belt, hands still tied together. It did feel good on your chest, however, as his constant glances at your chest made you more uncomfortable than the seat belt itself.

"You're going to help me with my next heist."

"I'm not! You know what? I've had it. Just kill me instead, that's what you want, right? I'm not afraid anymore."

"Oh but where would be the fun in doing that, baby? Stop whining. You're obeying my every order from now on." Nikolas got out, grabbed you by your tied hands, making you whimper along the way. The other gang members got out of their cars upon seeing their boss, awaiting his orders. They eyed you down, some of them mockingly, while some of them hungrily, but you didn't care anymore and just wondered when will it be all over.

He didn't know what that something was about you. But what he did conclude was that he wanted to see more of you to himself. Had you not made him enticed, he wouldn't have wanted to see more of your bewitching ways in charming him. You had to be only his to play with, to toy with and most certainly, to break into tiny little pieces. He had to make you his, by all means possible. He just had to wait for you to fall for him, and for that, he wasn't gonna let you go anytime sooner.

He grabbed you from behind, arms snaked around your torso and head but this time, his gun threatening your to blow your brains out, heading with you straightforward to another building, which was -you guessed it- another bank.

"Fellas, It's showtime."

             ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・* ━━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━━━ *・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿

A/N: Another chapter here! I thank each and everyone of you for your love and support! What do you think of this chapter? It's definitely gonna get darker from here on out, so beware~ ( ́・ω・') I hope you enjoy this chapter! and as always, ♤𝓢𝓽𝓪𝔂 𝓽𝓾𝓷𝓮𝓭~♤