Chapter One

The clicking of the keyboard under my fingers calmed me. A noise that I was used to. I was inputing coordinates to a hopefully good dimension. Knowing my luck, something dastardly will come out. Better not dwell on the negatives however. Focus on the positives. A new dimension!

My lack of positivity came through as I heard an enormous creak coming from behind me, which came from presumably the door. The murmur of voices echoed throughout the chamber as the sounds and animatronics entered the room.

I sigh from annoyance. They were not supposed to be here so soon. I thought I gave them the slip when I told them I was going to my hotel room for the night since I was "tired". So either Happy Frog had gone up to "our" room (as she for some reason sleeps there even though I tell her not to) and saw that I was not present, or Freddy saw through my scheme and came here.

"Bryan!" a deep voice calls out through the chamber, the sound making me sigh again. Freddy. Figures.

"Yes Freddy? What can I help you with?", with a tone filled with sarcasm.

"Are you seriously here again? After what has been happening? After all that we have been through!?"

His anger at me is evident. I understand why, but it quite irritating.

"At this point, why are you so surprised. You know what I told you about this portal. I keep being drawn to it. I keep wanting to jump from dimension to dimension, finding new ideas, friends, resources."

A sigh emanates from Freddy has he walks closer to me. He quickly reaches me, as his strides are longer than traditional humans. He puts a hand on my shoulder, and twists me around to look at him dead in the face.

I shove his arm off my my shoulder with a bit more force than expected, as gasps from around the room see the anger on my face. My arms cross in front of my chest, as a sound almost like a growl comes from my throat. This causes Freddy to take a step back in shock and surprise. I turn away from him again, and press the giant red button in the middle of the monitor.

A bright blue and purple portal spawns in the area of the previous one. It swirled around the portal frame, almost as if it wanted to escape the frame itself. Power seemed to emanate from the space- more than all of the other portals thus far. My eyes widened at the beauty that was now before me. Something was pulling me towards the portal, beckoning me to go in it. Taking a couple steps towards the portal, another set of gasps comes from various areas in the room.

"What are ye doing mate? I really don't think ye should be going in that there portal Bryan. There is something...off about it" a cautious Rockstar Foxy voices up.

Animatronics around the room nod and agree to his statement.

I ignore their pleas, and step in front of the portal frame. My hand reaches out as I step through.

At first, nothing happens. I am not teleported to another dimension. I am not taken away from the universe here. I'm just standing in the portal, shock going through my body. How could a portal with this much power not work?

A sigh of relief comes from various animatronics as they notice I did not go anywhere, happy that I did not go anywhere.

"Well thats a relief. Who wants to go and listen to my show?" a questioning Lefty asks the room.

With my head down in sadness, I walk out of the portal, taking a few steps back into the room. But I don't get far.

A blinding pain goes through my body. It feels like a lightning bolt has hit my body with the power of thousands of watts. A cry of agony comes from my mouth, causing all of the animatronics to stop and look at me with a strange look before noticing my state. By this point I am kneeling on the ground, unable to hold myself up any more than that.
But then it gets worse.

I am suddenly lifted off the ground from an unknown force, the pain increasing. Freddy, Foxy, and Lefty run try to grab my legs, but they were too slow. By the time they reach me, I am ten feet in the air and twirling my body like some sort of model. A bright white light comes out from my body as my body turns towards the door. To onlookers it appears like a spirit has been expelled from my body. I start to fall, my eyes closing into unconsciousness, when I notice several other people falling from the air, who all seem to look like me. But I am not able to question why there was all of a sudden more people in the air with me, as I fall into unconsciousness.

————

Hey guys! Ana, Amelia, Annabeth, Kae, etc, here! Thanks for reading my story. Comment down below what you liked or didn't like, what I should add or improve upon, etc. I've had this story in my head for a while but never really got down to it until today.

Question for you guys- do you want it to be Evil Bryan from Origins of Olympus? Or do you want it to be the Bryan released from the hold of the Seductive Rose? You decide! (And choose wisely because the story will be quite different depending on what you vote)

Bye Guys!