Chapter Nine

The voice coming from A.I. Afton surprised us all.  The transition of the voice scared Bryan Apoca so much he pulled out a pistol, ready to fire. 

"Woah, woah, woah! Apoca put the gun away!" Freddy says with a cautious certainty. 

I notice the gun, and quickly run and hide behind Bryan Ven and Bryan Divil, who are standing near each other, thinking it would be better to stick with some people with magic in order to protect me if need be.

Apoca, hearing this, puts the gun down, but doesn't put it away, still scared of the voice that was so drastically different from the first.

"Now...." says Springtrap, turning to me. 

"What are we going to do with you?"

---------------------

Jons POV:

I strolled into Freddy Land, ready to see Bryan.  He did not know I was coming, but I thought about surprising him.  Ever since we made up, we have become closer than before.  Closer than I thought possible.....

Shaking my head, I push open the turnstile to go into the amusement park.  I quickly stride to where I thought everybody would be (Baby's Circus Tent) and finding nothing.  Maybe Bryan's office?  I make a left, heading in the direction of his oddly colorful office.  I walked through the open doors, before hearing voices come from above my head.  Ah, they are on the second floor of it. 

I walk to the outside hallway, then quickly find the nearest staircase in order to go up.  The voices become louder and louder as I reach for the door.  I go to turn it, when I hear a voice.....a voice I thought I would never hear again.

"What are we going to do with you?"

The easily recognizable voice of Springtrap still haunts my nightmares.  I quickly try to turn the handle, finding it locked. 

"Bryan!  Its Jon!"

------------------

Back to Bryans POV:

I hear a voice come from outside the locked door.

"Bryan! Its Jon!"

My eyes widen and my face pales.  Why today, out of all the days, does he show up. 

"J-jon?" I nervously say.  "W-what a-are you doing h-here?"

"I was going to come see you!  As I was going to come in, I heard Springtrap!  Where is he?!"

I sigh.  I was hoping to keep Jon out of this, but there is nothing I can do.  I walk over to the door and quickly unlock it.  I grab Jons hand (which was raised as if to slam on the door) and pull him in, locking the door behind me again.

I hear a deep cackle come from behind me. 

"Ah, and here comes the boyfriend.  How are you Jon?"

I start to stammer at that statement, while Jon has a smooth look on his face. 

If Jon didn't have the makeup on, would he have been blushing? 

I look over to my demigod alternate, seeing his eyes light up.  Can he somehow sense it?  I let go of Jons hand, a dark red color settling on my face.