Chapter Five

I practically skipped out of my hotel room and down the hall. Looking behind me, I see my other-dimensional counterparts and the five animatronics outside my door, standing awkwardly. "Come on you slowpokes!" They laugh at my statement, and follow behind me, my counterparts reaching me, and pulling me to the back of the group.

"We are going to talk about ourselves- we will catch up!" says the demigod, with the mage agreeing with him. The animatronics nod, but before they start to leave, I say to the five, "Tell the others to go and disperse- I'll call a meeting after this is done, okay?" They nod, and leave us to talk amongst ourselves as we slowly walk to the portal room. Murmurs come from downstairs, as presumably Freddy is telling the others to leave. A large amount of movement, then the large door of the hotel opening and closing. The only sound is our footsteps.

"So...!" an excited demigod says. "How is your romantic life hmm?"

I immediately start blushing, while the other starts stammering incoherently.

"Ooooooo~ Spill the tea sis!" Bryan Ven said, clapping his hands together for emphasis.

I feel so uncomfortable at this point. "W-well what about you, son of the goddess of love and beauty. How is yours?"

"Well, dear look-a-like, my love life is amazing! I have an amazing boyfriend named Jakey-"

"What??" says Bryan Divil. "Did you say Jakey?!"

He nods. "Yep! He is the son of Khione, the snow goddess, so he is also a demigod."

"You actually end up with Jakey?" the mage mumbles. "Maybe I actually have a chance?"

I hear a squeal come from the person on my right, hurting my ears. "You have a Jakey too? Describe him!"

Thank God the heat is off me....at least for now.

"W-well, he is a time mage, so he controls time and can make it speed forward or go backwards, change history, stuff like that."

Now that is cool.

"He has the c-cutest smile, and stutters when he's nervous, which is adorable. He is handsome beyond belief. He is super loyal to his friends and family, and his guild- he's apart of the same one as me, actually, so we are around each other a lot."  He practically sighed with content after talking about his romantic interest. Scratch that.  He actually did sigh with content. 

Another even higher squeal came from my right. 

"Will you stop squealing Ven! I'm gonna lose hearing in that ear if you keep up."

The mage tries to hide his laughter with a cough at my statement, while the other blushes from embarrassment.

"Sorry...."

The demigod shook his head, and then cleared his throat.  "Anyway....My Jakey is a bit different.  He is strong, and determined, but also a bit insecure.  He loves his brother Mitch to death-"

"Mitch?? I know a Mitch!  He's a Poison Dragon Slayer (Like me but mine is Fire).  He is super mean and angry and he doesn't like many people."

The demigod hums.  "No, our Mitch is pretty tame.  He likes to hang out with Dolphins and other sea creatures (He's the son of Poseidon after all)."

I stop, looking at the demigod, which causes both him and the mage to stop as well.  "I thought you said he was Jakeys brother?  Wouldn't they be under the same god or goddess then?"

"You would think that, but Jakey was actually taken care of by Poseidon, so he is technically the adopted brother."

"That makes sense" says the mage while I say "Oh, alright then".  Everyone starts walking again. 

"Anyway, Jakey is smart as well.  He comes up with plans easily, and is able to make good allies in order to pursue his own endeavors.  He is also quite handsome, and his also quiet muscular, so he is light on the eyes, to say the least." He winks at us, causing us to laugh as we leave the hotel, walking towards the crack in the wall where the first pizzeria and the portal room is.

"What about you, theme park owner?  Hmm?" asks mage.  "We talked about our loves.....or hopeful loves....you pretty much didn't say anything." 

I facepalm.  "I was hoping you forgot about me there."  They both laugh, but look at me expectantly. 

"There is...someone....but I am still unsure about him, if that makes any sense.  I am still trying to figure it out." 

The two nod, understanding my situation.  "Well, tell us about him then.  Describe him to us."

I think about what to say.  "I won't say much, as the walls have ears...as they say.  But I will say this- he is extremely intelligent, handsome, and determined."

"Ah, giving us a good enough answer to satisfy our question, but make it vague enough for anyone else listening.  I see." 

I nod at the demigods words.  You know, for someone to only seems to think for himself, he can read in between the lines quite well. 

We finally reach the hole in the wall, and crawl through.  The demigod had to tuck in his wings in order to fit, but otherwise there was no trouble.  I pull open the two heavy doors, and gesture for them to walk in.  The slayer goes in first, taking in a couple steps, with me in the middle, and the demigod in the back.  I quicken up my pace, to get to the computer, and input the coordinates for the two behind me to return home.  I raise my hand up to put my hands on the computer, when a loud statement startles me.

"Wait! Stop! Don't touch it!" Ven exclaims. 

It was too late though.  I had already touched it.  And I was now regretting it. 

-------

Man I'm evil aren't I. >:o

I love my cliffhangers.  You guys should know this by now.

You ready for phase two? Cause I sure am.  I have so many story lines twirling around in my head, and I can't wait for it to get started. BECAUSE OH BOY
IT IS JUST GETTING STARTED
YOU ARE NOT PREPARED

(Also....I don't know who to put in as Bryan's boyfriend.  Personally, I love Jon or Rhino, but again, you guys tell me). 

Love you guys:

-Ana-