Increase

"Only my imagination or their number's increase?"

"They added a lot!" Vasyl answered, appearing behind his brother's back and began a short distance fight. He need to rest his legs, "All Jlanx seem to gather here, determined to finish us all!"

Grier bit his lip, his weapons left a little — Six up, two more in his hand. It was a bit difficult to control the weapon above, however air is not his forte. Eidlan came to join shortly after, took three arrows at once and attacked straightforwardly.

"There are so many of them!" Grier said, "don't you think we need help?"

Eidlan remain silent, he knew they needed help, but who knows what else they could hope for. The soldiers are completely fal, the fate of the minister and the president may be on the edge, although according to Vasyl they have been taken to you-know-where, or as we know; Zesh Island. Other countries will not know about this, no one will be able to reach out. Plus they may be strengthening their military now.

In the distance, Alesh remained silent, lowering her aggression to chase after the Jlanxs. Her brother is an easy target, he half-consciously watched Alesh with guilt. Alesh glances, smiles a little, make sure he knows that he doesn't need to feel that way.

"HEY!" A Jlanx said, Alesh raised her sword and glares. But that Jlanx did not attack, instead she asked quietly, "can you speak Engrang?"

Alesh nodded, the Jlanx raised her weapon and whispered, "Retent tu fet."

She introduced herself. Her name is Destiny, but everyone called her Est. She told Alesh everything — About how she wanted to run away, about how she and her friends felt sick, cried every night, and much more. Est emphasized that they really wanted to defect, was really fed up with Has, and hoped Alesh would accept their presence, because this is a war and they were likely to die and they don't want to die as bad people.

At the end of the story, Alesh picks her collar a little rough and whispers in Engrang which, if translated means, "Gather up the others. If you are serious, go to Eidlan, ask for medicine for your friends who are seriously injured. You might get suspected, so make sure you drop your weapon — Better if you fight directly on his side. Take some weapons from Grier, he's the one who used the machines."

Est nodded, run to the other side of the room while shouting with her hands, gave a sign language nobody but her friends care about.

Alesh's sword was about to chop someone's life when everything turns slow, the air explode, hit from the other end. Est got thrown, Alesh reflexively held her. Sound of explosion heard from the right side of the base, the side was destroyed instantly.

"WHAT THE HELL?" Grier roared from afar, his voice faint and muffled, "what now?"

The Jlanxs screamed, tried to save their friends and take cover. Luckily Alesh, Est, and Askar are on the left side. But at the other end, Vasyl hurried to grab his brother (who was still cursing in disgust) and Eidlan, immediately ran towards Alesh. The air around them invaded, pushing them to the point that none of the Jlanxs could fight.

Amid the commotion, Alesh told the Latus everything about Est. All of her friends looked doubtful, but Est begged until they finally agreed — Especially because Est was a cute little girl whose age could not be more than eight with sparkling green eyes.

"Ha... Okay. Okay." Vasyl rest on his knee, "I'll help you find your friends, oky?"

She nodded, take Vasyl's hand and run.

What Alesh thinks is a large group is turns out to be a small group of children. The oldest one is Patch, he's eleven years old, and the youngest one is Dhera, six years old. Eidlan healed them, Vasyl calmed those who shocked.

Like its voice, a plane appeared. The door opened, revealing some scientists who could strangely stand up neatly. A scientist with a look like 50-year-old gentlemen and grey hair on his head standing right in the middle, smiling at them all. The aircraft engine slowed down, but the plane is still flying.

Alesh read all the scientists. She whispered as she stumbled to fall, "It's impossible..."

"Alesh, why?" Askar asked, watching Alesh's face suddenly turn pale. "What do you see?"

"THAT'S HAS!" Alesh exclaimed, pointing at the middle scientist, "shapeshifter!"

"Shapeshifter?" Grier asked.

"Shapeshifter — Modifier of shape, or whatever you call it in Mumu-Paepae," explained Patch, he held his gun tightly. "No wonder it's hard to track him all this time."

Has laughed and changed his form, becoming a sturdy young man with brownish red skin and dark eyes. He grinned at Alesh, opened his scientist's jacket and grabbed weapons — A sword, a shield, as well as a spear placed in an arrow container, similar to the combination of Alesh and Askar's weapons.

"Finish them off."