One.

So I started binge watching Grey's Anatomy and fell in love with Callie and Arizona, so I decided to do a story on them. If you're a fan of GA and Callie & Arizona I hope you enjoy this, if you are against Lesbians don't Read simple!!!

Callie -

"Please tell me I'm not eating lunch by myself again today because if I do I'm gonna kill you," Mark says with a smile right before he bites into an apple.

"Hey Mark, no you won't be eating alone," I laughed.

"Cool," he smirks. We walk together to the cafeteria. After grabbing our lunch we pick the table near the window the same table where we eat at everyday.

"So did you hear they finally found Erica's replacement, some chick from Mercy West?" Mark asked as he bit into his sandwich.

"Yeah I heard about it this morning, I don't know all this still feels different,"

"What her leaving?" He asks.

"Yeah I mean one minute she was here and things were good, we were about to move in together and -"

"And now you have an opportunity to move on and be happy Callie, you can't keep missing out and selling your self short because of her mistake she's the one that left, she walked out on an amazing woman and daughter it's her loss," he says cutting me off and eating some chips.

"Thank you doctor Phil," I say sarcastically.

"I'm not trying to give you therapy I'm just being honest you keep selling yourself short,"

"Mark no I'm not I'm fine,"

"When's the last time you had sex?" He asked. I hesitated thinking about it. Honestly the last time was with Erica.

"My point taken," he smirks.

"Oh shut up Mark you don't know what you're talking about and besides are you going to finally move on from Lexie?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"I've been moved on what are you talking about?" He asks.

"Because Mark you are a piece of shit to both of them, you treat Karev like he's garbage always trying to put him on blast and then you don't even talk to Lexie you talk at her like she's not even human that doesn't sound like your moving on it sounds like your bitter," I said back.

"No I'm not okay in fact I'm actually seeing someone," he smirked.

"Who?" I chuckled.

"The hot new Chief of Peds Erica's replacement, if she's a hot blonde I'm gonna make the move ," he smirks.

"Oh my God Mark," I giggle

He laughs and I shake my head at his foolishness.

After lunch we walk back upstairs to our floors. A kid comes in with fractured bones and facial damage. He's going to need hip replacement surgery and plastic surgery for his face. It makes it even worse that he has a tumor on his brain. This kid is just going through so much all at once.

"Damn this kids got it bad," Marks says as he takes off his gloves and grabs the chart and a pen.

"I know and now we have to tell his parents that he has a brain tumor this day just couldn't get any worse,"

Suddenly, Chief Weber walks up with someone I've never seen here before. She must be the new Chief of pediatrics. Whoever she is she's really really hot.

I couldn't stop looking at her. As I looked her up and down, I bit down on my bottom lip. She was so fine. Her eyes and smile warmed my heart.

Focus Callie Focus. I told myself as I looked away quickly. I didn't have time for this I had to focus on my work but I couldn't she was a beautiful distraction.

"Sloan, Torres this is Dr. Arizona Robbins she will be our new Chief of Pediatrics," he said.

I knew it!

"Nice to meet you both," she smiled. She Marks hand and then she shook mine. We looked in each other's eyes and for a moment we didn't pull away. It seemed like time had stopped.

Chief Webber cleared his throat and we dropped hands.

I walked away grabbing my charts patients charts followed by a grinning Mark.
We walked in to the little boys room where his parents where waiting on us.

"Mr and Mrs Greene this is Doctor Sloan,"

"Hi, So what I'm going to try and do is remove the glass from your sons face and repair the pieces of skin that's shredding off," he explained.

"Will he be alright? Is he going to look normal? Kids are very cruel we've already been through this and we don't want to go through this again," Mrs, Greene said honestly.

"I assure you Mrs. Greene everything is going to be just fine you will be able to recognize him he will look normal," Mark reassured her.

"Thank you so much," she replied.

During Surgery *

"So what was that earlier with Robbins?" Mark asks.

" What do you mean?" I asked knowing he was going to bring this up sooner or later.

"You know exactly what I mean you guys couldn't let go of each other's hands," he smirked.

"I don't know what your talking about," I said acting nonchalantly.

"Oh don't give me that bs. You know exactly what I'm talking about you're feeling her aren't you?" He questions.

"No I'm not Mark okay I told you I don't have to be feeling anyway I have to focus on my work, more suction please," I say to the nurse.

"I don't believe but I'll lay off it," he says.

Thank you

* After Surgery -

"Hey Callie I just wanted to run these by you and get a second opinion I have a little girl in need of a new liver but her CT scans just came back and I believe her neck is fractured she's been complaining about problems with her neck," Arizona says.

"Okay let's take a look," I say as I pull up the scans. She walks over to where I'm standing and leans in a little close. So close I can smell her perfume. God she smells good I think to myself.

The smell of her perfume tickling my nostrils made me soaking wet. I had to get away from her. She was bad news. I was weak. I couldn't handle this. Mark was right. I hadn't had sex since Erica left and that was months ago. I was horny. I had a itch I needed scratching and being around someone as hot as Arizona was no good for me.

I focused back to the computer screen at the patients Scans. "Yup I see that she has two fractured bones right here. It's gonna be hard trying to repair them, if I make a mistake she may never be able to use her neck again and what good is that," I said nervously. I was so nervous that I tried to grab my pen and it dropped.

What is wrong with me I questioned as I rubbed my temples.

"Hey it's going to be okay," she says to me.

I bend down to pick of the pen and I can feel her eyes lurking, watching my ass. I blush as I get up and sure enough she turns her head blushing from being caught staring.

"Uhm I'm going to go give the parents the news thanks for the second opinion," she says nervously.

"Yeah no problem," I say to her right before she leaves.