Five.

Arizona -

I had gotten everything we needed for our date. Sandwiches, drinks, snacks, and fruit. I even grabbed a blanket for us to sit down on. After setting everything up, I sat down under the tree and just admired the beauty of nature.

It wasn't too hot or too cold today, the temperature was just right. The sun was out shining bright. Kids were running freely in the park. A few people were jogging or either riding their bikes, or walking their dog.

I spotted Callie as she walked up. God she was beautiful. She smiled and waved and I smiled and waved back. My heart literally skipped a beat. I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

"Hi gorgeous," she greets.

"Hi gorgeous," I say back. We kiss each other before we dig right into the sandwiches.
She starts talking about the hospital and work and her patients and I instantly get a headache.

"Calliope, Let's leave work at work sweetheart, we're on this date for us, I would like to spend the little thirty minutes that we have to spare not talking about work or patients but about us, I want to date you not the hospital," I say to her.

"I'm sorry baby I just got caught up, so stressed, but I just want to say thank you for this it was so thoughtful of you I haven't done anything like this in years," she says as we get up.

We take a walk and then we sit down on an empty park bench. She sits back comfortably with her arm open and I can't help but cuddle more into her as we look out at the sky. I miss her neck and she kisses my forehead. I rub her thigh and we laugh.

We pull apart and look at each other. "What are you thinking about Calliope?" I ask her softly.

"I'm thinking about you," she says back. She is so amazing, her eyes sparkling and her black hair flowing, I just couldn't stop looking at her.

"What about me?" I ask.

"How gorgeous you are you are, and how you kiss and flirt with me all the time," she smirks.

"I can't help myself, I feel the same way you're gorgeous too, I can't keep my hands off you, I want to go on another date," I say back to her. Just as she was about to say something our pagers went off.

"Why don't you come by tonight and have dinner with me Sophia and Mark, I think it's fine for my two favorite girls to meet each other ," I say to her.

"Alright I'll be there text me the address," I say to her.

We walk away to our cars and off to the hospital. As soon as I get there I scrub in for the surgery I was doing with Sloan, Meredith, and Dr. Hahn.

I didn't know how to feel about being in surgery with Erica after what Callie told me. I felt like I needed to say something but then again I shouldn't. I didn't want to cause any more trouble to Calliope.

After surgery I was looking at some scans when Callie came in. "Hey everything okay?" She asks me.

"Yes love everything's fine, we just saved this woman's life today, finally I don't have to give any more bad news," I smile. She smiles before we kiss. Just as we pull away our pages go off.

"Ugh," I frown.

"Hey tonight we'll have more time to be together," she assured me.

"Okay," I pout. She grabs my face and pulls me in for a long lingering kiss. When we pull away, I open my eyes and smile at her, she smiles back.

"Come on let's go," she says.

**********

Callie -