Three.

Arizona -

The next morning I spotted Callie sipping coffee and writing on some charts. I wanted to go talk to her but I was nervous. Last night we were Facebook messenger talking for what seemed like hours. I had more I wanted to say but my nervousness would never let me make the next move.

"When are you going to go talk to her?" Lauren asks me as she came from behind me.

"I- I don't think I can I mean look at her she's so hot and I don't think she'd want to have a conversation with me,"

"Didn't you tell me you guys stayed up on Facebook talking last night?"

"Yeah but-"

"Then go make your move Arizona, talk to her before you miss your opportunity," she says. I look over at Callie she's still writing. She does everything so sexy, I could look at her all day long.

"You're right I- I need to just go over there and just talk to her," I say trying to find confidence and courage. After taking a few deep breaths I go over to where she is but I don't say anything. She looks up but I still don't say anything.

"Is everything okay Arizona?" She asks.

"Yes I'm fine, I uhm....listen Callie I was wondering if I could take you out for dinner, I really really like talking to you and I want to learn more about you, maybe hopefully, we can finish our conversation from last night," I say with a sly smile. She smiles wide and puts down her pen.

"Sure I don't mind," she says.

"Alrighty then, how about tomorrow tonight at 7:30," I smiled.

"Tomorrow night sounds great," smiled back. I walked off happily before going to look at the surgical board. I got prepared for my first surgery another heart transplant for a child with cancer.

After doing my first three surgeries I was beat. I went into my office and wrote my reports. Once I was done I turned them in to the Chief.

Once the day was over, I went to the flower shop and grabbed some flowers for Callie. Once I made it home, I fed Bear and then I got ready for our date. I showered and got dressed.

I pulled my hair into a neat ponytail before looking myself over again. I wore a pair of black jeans, a navy blue short sleeve top that showed some cleavage. I wore my diamond necklace that my mother gave me, and my leather jacket. Along with some low black boots. Plain and simple was my style

"Do you think she's going to like me bear?" I asked him he barked and jumped around and I laughed.

"Yeah she's gonna like me huh?" I rub him and he barks and howls which makes me laugh harder.

The next night at the Restaurant-

Callie -

"So what made you get into pediatrics?" I ask as I cut my steak and eat a piece.

We had been talking and laughing all night long. Arizona was so funny, and she held a great conversation. I wanted to know more about her.

"Well I love kids I just hate the hard part of having to tell the parents when their child is dying. It's hard, but then I think about the kids who I do get to give parents the good news too," she says.

"Wow I never thought of it that way," I said honestly,"

"Yeah so why orthopedics?" She ask.

"I'm all about bones, bones is my thing," I say.

She smile and I just come out with it.

"I have a four year old daughter her name is Sophia, her uhm her father George he used to be a resident at the hospital, he died. He uh was in a car accident, I had to tell you that because she is the most important thing in my life right now, and I'm really attracted to you you really are hot and if we continue this, us, I- I have to make sure you understand that, because I will not tolerate another person leaving her she gets too attached and-"