Ten

Callie -

"God, I've been waiting all day for this," I say as I wrapped my legs around Arizona. I moved her hair back and sucked on her neck and ear lobe. A small moan escaped her mouth when I gripped her breasts and this excited me.

I liked it very much, hearing her moan and seeing the sexy faces she makes when I squeeze her nipples. Only God knew how much I loved this woman. It had only been a few months since we were together but it seemed like I've known her forever. She was my everything and I didn't want to lose her.

A part of me wanted to tell her that I loved her but I couldn't bring myself to it. I didn't want her to run away because I knew it was too early to be feeling like this. Sex with Arizona was so amazing, I never wanted it to end whenever we did it. That's why we went rounds until one of us tapped out first, normally it would be me because she knew all of my spots.

"Yeah me too baby, I missed you so much and I've been thinking about tonight every since you first mentioned it," she replies back.

"Oh really,cause you haven't given me any of your time today," I pout.

"Oh stop it beautiful, you got me right now," She says say grinning.

"No, you've been distant from me, at least I feel that way,"

"Why?"

"I mean we've been working long hours and you haven't even been here you've been sleeping at the hospital, Sophia's been as-

"Mommy!" Sophia yells by the bedroom door.

"Speak of the devil," I say as I get up opening the door.

"Yes princess," I say.

"Mommy can you call Arizona, I want to call her and tell her about my project I passed! My teacher loved it!" Sophia says eagerly jumping up and down, I step to the side and I turned opening the door.

"Momma! I missed you!" She takes flight running towards Arizona.

"I missed you too princess," Arizona says back.

"Where have you been? You haven't been here with me and mommy, me and mommy both missed you," she says jumping up for Arizona to pick her up.

"Aw come on Soph," I say getting in the bed under the covers with them. Sophia got in the middle grabbing the little pillow we always keep in the middle of the bed.

She got comfortable next to Arizona and I glared at her. I loved my baby boo but she was messing up my flow.

I was going to make Arizona have an orgasm she'll never forget but it's alright I'll get her tomorrow. I can't lie and say I'm not happy though, I missed her being in my bed.

I missed all us of watching movies, playing games on the PlayStation, watching tv and falling asleep together. I missed baking cookies, and brownies, going to the mall and having separate mommy and daughter dates.

I missed my woman and I want to start a family with her, adopt kids or have a donor. I knew in my heart she was the one. Sophia has never been clingy with anyone but me, not even Mark. She loves her dad but she never wants to leave my side, and she's the same way with Arizona.

"Sorry mommy but it's true, I did miss mama, and you did too," She says and I start tickling her.

Arizona laughs as Soph laughs her little heart out while begging me to stop.

"She said stop tickling her," Arizona says as she starts tickling my feet.

"Oh you're going to do me like that..baby stop," I say laughing moving but she continues to do it I grab my pillow hitting her and that starts the cutest pillow fight until Sophia fell off the bed. When she laughed, I took a deep breath cause I was panicking.