Two.

Arizona -

I couldn't believe I let her catch me staring at her ass. I mean I honestly couldn't help myself it was nice and big. Callie was definitely thick in all the right places. It took everything in me not to grip her ass cheeks.

All day long I couldn't stop thinking about how embarrassing it was. I wanted to go apologize but I just couldn't do it. A few times I caught her by herself the first time she was in the office filling out paper work and then I saw her at the clinic but she was helping a patient.
I had both opportunities to say something but I just couldn't bring myself to it.

At least I had met a new friend her name was Lauren. She's really nice and is also a lesbian. She's very funny and a great listener. I was sitting in my office going over paperwork when there's a knock on my door. "Come on in," I say.

The door opens and It's Lauren. Hey so, I have a kid who needs a heart transplant, we found a donor but he's in prison, The Chief ordered for him to be transported here with maximum security," she says shocked.

"Wow, who's the the criminal? And what's in for?" I ask.

"Murder, he killed ten people, the parents want to go ahead with the surgery but the boy doesn't says he doesn't want the mans organs," she says.

"Wow." I say shocked.

"So what about you any interesting cases?" She asked.

"Yes I just told the parents of a young girl that if we repair the fractured bones in her neck that she may not be able to function I mean it's impossible to function without your neck, on top of that she has cancer. This has been a tough day. No parent wants to hear this type of news about their child," I said honestly.

"Yeah it's really sad, I don't see how you do it, you're really strong," I smile.

"I try to be," I responds.

"Well I'm gonna go see how this turns out."

********

Callie -

"Mark I don't know I mean I caught her staring at my ass-"

"What woman you know stares at another woman's ass if she's not interested? She's definitely interested in you I say go for it," Mark says to me.

"Mark I don't think so okay maybe I was just imagining her looking at me,"

*Just then Arizona walks into the room*

"Hey Sloan here's the paperwork for the young boy who needs the facial repairs with the shredding skin," she says as she hands Mark some papers.

"Thanks Robbins," he smiles and walks to sit down.

"No problem," she grabs a chart from off the table and we look at each other before she leaves.

*********

Callie -

I was checking the surgical bored seeing I had a 3:30 surgery scheduled for the little girl with the fractured neck. I scrubbed in and began working. The surgery was successful and I didn't have to give the parents any bad news thank God.

After the surgery I made my way towards the elevator where Arizona was standing there waiting.

"Hey how was the surgery?" She asked as we got on.