One

janet.
Today we're shooting the scene where Justice and Lucky meet in the hair salon. It's one of last scenes we're shooting and I'm kinda sad because I really like Pac and I have since about the third or fourth week of filming. I've had it bad ever since our kissing scene. I doubt that he feels that way about me though. I get out of my seat and looked at my self in the mirror.
I gotta lose some weight, my butt is getting too big.
I left my trailer and went onto set.
We began shooting the scene but I burst out laughing when whispering to Pac.
"Cut!" John yells. "Come on square, you got this." Pac whispered to me. "Action!"
"What's yo name?" I say "Lucky.."
"Lucky?" I repeat. "Come here Lucky, I wanna whisper something to you." I look around before leaning in. "Let's cut the bullshit okay? Now what do you really, really want from me? You wanna smell my punani?" I say getting closer to Pac.
He looks around then answers, "Uh..yeah!"
"You like that huh?"
"Mmhmm."
————————————————
July 23rd, 1993
Tonight was the premiere of Poetic Justice. Janet was nervous because she agreed to let Tupac be her date to the premiere. She'd lost a bet. Tupac made a bet that Janet couldn't finish their scene in one take without laughing. She lost, of course.
Janet didn't mind being him being her date though. She had feelings for Tupac and this was just going to deepen them. After all that had happened with Rene, Janet was scared to even let her guard down. Even though Janet was scared to even pursue Tupac, that didn't stop her from daydreaming about him. Lately she noticed that when she was around him, she couldn't help but look at him. His lips, nose and those beautiful eyes. You could get lost in those eyes. Janet knew she could trust him though, he was raised right and knew how to treat a lady.
The ring of the doorbell startled Janet. She looked herself over in the mirror one more time before answering the door. "Hi Pac." She grinned.
"These are for you m'lady." He handed the bouquet of pink roses to Janet. "You shouldn't have.." she blushed.
"I'm just showing you appreciation for being my date. And I just wanna say, damn you look good girl!"
"Stop it!" Janet felt her cheeks burning and looked down. "I'll put these in a flower vase and then we can head out." Janet turned quickly, her cheeks still red.
She knew Tupac was watching her walk away. "Damn!" He said to himself.
Janet smiled to herself.

As Pac drove to the Academy Theater, Janet sat quietly, contemplating how to tell him she liked him. One half one wanted her to not say anything at all, but something in her heart of hearts told her that it was was okay to let her guard down this time. She sighed, letting her worries go. She decided to listen to her heart.
"Why you so quiet, square?" Pac glanced over at Janet, who was toying with her rings.
"Just thinking..." Tupac noticed her tone and reached over to touch her hand.
"Talk to me.."
Deep breaths, Janet. You can do this.
"I-I like you Tupac. I really, really do." Janet's hand began shaking.
"Hey, why are you shaking? What's going on square?" Janet instantly felt calm, hearing Tupac call her by her nickname."I just don't wanna get hurt anymore, but something in my heart and soul was telling me to let my guard down. To let you in.." Janet placed her hand on his cheek.
"I like you too, Janet. You don't have to be scared, baby girl. I promise I'll treat you right. Just give me a chance.." He grabbed her hand that was still placed on his cheek and kissed it.
Janet still had doubts in the back of her mind, but she pushed them away. She wanted to enjoy the moment for once.
"Why were you so nervous about telling me that?" He said softly. "I-I mean because you're Tupac..and I'm just me..and what if you didn't feel the same?"
"Are you kidding me right now? You are Janet Jackson. I should be saying this to you.." he paused. "Janet you are a beautiful, talented, sweet and smart woman. I'm just glad that you even like me."
Janet grinned so hard her cheeks hurt. "You're so sweet, bu-" He pressed a finger to her lips, "Let me finish. There's no if or buts about it. I will remind you every single day if I need to. I just want you to see yourself how I see you."
That was when Janet knew she was done for. She was sprung and they weren't even together.
"See, there's that smile." He laughed. "You always know what to say, Baldie." Janet paused.
"So how long have you liked me?"
"Pretty much since the third or fourth week of filming..I know you kept messing up our kissing scene on purpose, but I honestly didn't mind."
Janet looked over at his face, looking for a reaction.
He parked the car. "Oh word?" He leaned in to Janet and licked his lips. "Mmhmm.." she leaned into him until their lips were barely touching. You're gonna be late if you keep this up and then everyone will notice and think something happened!
"M-Maybe we should head in..." Janet looked up into his eyes.
"You're probably right. It's ight, Imma get that kiss later, shorty. Sit tight, I'm gonna come open the door for you." Pac got out and Janet let out a heavy sigh. Her stomach was in knots and her heart would not slow down.
Tupac opened the door and reached for Janet's to help her out. "Thank you." She smiled at him.
"Anytime."
They walked down the red carpet to meet up with John, Regina, and Joe. They unconsciously held hands as the walked together.
"Heyyy Regina." Janet walked over to hug her cast mate. "I see you and Pac got real acquainted.." she smirked. "Girl what are you talking about?" Janet laughed. "So you telling me you didn't know yall were holding hands?" Regina gave her a look. "We were? I didn't notice.." Janet said nervously.
"So was it good?" She whispered to Janet. "What?"
"The sex.."
Janet hit Regina's arm playfully. "I did not sleep with him!"
"So you want to?"
"No! He doesn't even like me like that." Janet blushed trying to hide her embarrassment.
"Yeah keep telling yourself that. I'll see you later. Bye Jan."
Janet watched her friend walk away.
Is it that obvious that I like him?
"Hey can I talk to you for a second?" John asked.
"Sure."
"What's up with you and Pac?" He said
"What do you mean? Nothing is going on with us."
"Bullshit! I see the way he looks at you. Like he's ready to take a bullet for you."
"Really?" Janet grinned.
"Look, whatever is going on between you guys is not my business, but I will say this. If you like him, go for it. He's good guy and I know he would treat you way better than that Rene guy."
"Thank you John. I think I might take your advice."
Janet looked over at a smiling Tupac who was talking to Joe and Regina.
I wonder what they're talking about...
Tupac was gushing about Janet to Regina and Joe.
"Man, yo ass is in love." Joe laughed.
"I ain't ever felt this away about anyone. And she's been hurt before so I really want to show her how a real man is supposed to treat her." He said.
"You ready?" Janet said.
"Square, you scared me. You can't be sneaking up on me like that. But yes I'm ready."
Janet laughed "Okay. Let's go then."
He put his arm around her shoulder and they headed into the theater. "I'm so excited!" Janet said, visibly shaking from anticipation.
"I can tell!" He laughed at her giddiness. They took their seats and the movie began to play.
—-
After the movie, the cast had an after party. Unfortunately, Rene tagged along and Janet prayed he wouldn't bother her tonight. Janet was enjoyed the music, dancing with Pac.
While dancing she had a sudden burst of inspiration for a song. "Hey, I'll be right back."
"I'll be right here when you come back." Janet walks in the bathroom and locks the door.
She took a piece of paper from her purse and wrote