Three

October 14, 1993
Janet and Pac had started dating about three months ago, on July 30 and she already had it bad. She had him sprung too and he wasn't ashamed to let her know that. He showered her in unconditional love and wrote her a poem almost everyday. He also bought her favorite flowers, orange tulips.

"Hey baby." He kissed her forehead.
"Hi, my love." Janet said sweetly, smiling.
Janet had spent a long day rehearsing for her upcoming janet. world tour. Now she was home, relaxing in the living room with her man.
"Come lay with me."
Janet let Tupac slide next to her and she laid her head on his chest, listening to his heart.
"You okay, sweetheart?" He ran a hand through her hair.

Janet loved how greatly her relationship with Tupac was going. He was nothing like Rene at all. Tupac loved and cherished Janet. He never made her feel bad about herself or her body. He loved her body and he always knew how show her that. He knew exactly how and where to touch her to make her feel good. With every touch and kiss, she fell deeper in love. He made to love her so sweetly, always making sure she got hers before he did. He never put his hands on her in a harmful way and would protect her from whatever.

"Yes, baby. I'm just gonna miss you so much when I'm touring, but the good thing is I'll be home for Christmas."
"Maybe next Christmas, we'll have another type of gift."
Janet imagined what her first Christmas would be like with him."I can't believe it..my first Christmas wi—oww!" She hissed, rubbing her lower back.
"I know your back is sore..let me give you a massage."
Tupac was falling harder and harder for Janet by the day. Those beautiful brown eyes, soft lips and wide smile drove him crazy. It was so many different reasons why he loved her. He loved that she remembered all the little things about him. He loved how affectionate she was and how she sang him to sleep. He loved how she held onto him as she slept. He loved soft her back felt. And most of all he just loved her sweetness.
Janet laid on her stomach, resting her head on the sofa arm. He worked away the tenseness in her back.

"Ahh baby that feels amazing. Thank you."
"Of course. I would do anything for you, Square." He paused for a second, gathering his thoughts. "Jan?"
"Yes, baby?"
"I wanna tell you something." Janet sat up and looked at him. He took her hands, rubbing them with his thumbs.
"One day I'm gonna make you my wife, I promise that. I don't know what life holds for me but I know I want you there every step of the way."

Janet eyes began to water from Tupac's genuine feelings for her. "I'm so serious about you Janet
and I've never felt this way about anyone before. When I'm with you, I just know I'm where I'm supposed to be. What I'm trying to say is that.. I love you."
"I love you too, baby." Janet's heart skipped hearing those three magic words. She leaned into him and kissed him passionately to show him she truly felt the same way.
"You're over here making me cry and shit!" She laughed, fanning her eyes.
"You're such a square!" He laughed and wiped the tear from her cheek then placed a kiss on her forehead.
"Nigga shut up! You know you love me." She shoved him.
"Yes I love your crybaby ass. Now, come here you big baby." She cuddled up to him and kissed his cheek.
Just looking at her made him smile. "What are you smiling for boy?"
"I'm just so lucky to have you. That's all." He admired her face, pushing a stray whisp of hair behind her ear, making her blush.
She nodded and stood up. "I'll be back."
He looked her up and down as she walked into the kitchen.
"Hey Puffy girl." She squatted down and patted her head before filling her food bowl.
"Baby you want anything to drink? You sure you seem kinda thirsty! I see the way you keep looking at me!" She yelled from the kitchen.
He laughed at her silliness. "You think you funny! I'm good."

Janet walked back into the room with a Sprite in her hand.  She looked him up and down as she walked back into the room. She sat next to him and began to kiss his neck. She turned his head so she could kiss him.