Healing Takes Time

Zim was at his base, walking around as he gathered things to take to Dib's house. GIR had just been following him around, stumbling over himself as Zim tried to form a plan in his head. Right now, all he had with him was that he was going to go to his home, go to him, heal the wound, and make it up by, well, healing his wound.

He had gotten everything he used when he needed to heal his wounds quickly. He always had this special Irken medicine with him. It should heal up his bite mark quickly, so hopefully, it would do so with Dib.

He put on his disguise, fixing his wig up before sighing. He cleaned himself up a little, not wanting to look like an abhorrent koala. Slipping his contacts on, he blinks a few times before nodding to himself 'cause we can do this.

With a wicked, almost facinorous grin, he went and set out on his way to make things up with the Dib.

"GIR! Make sure to not let anyone inside! I shall be back shortly." The runtish robot nodded before blasting himself onto the couch so he could watch his bizarre shows. Zim showed himself out, looking around. Nodding to himself, he starts walking to Dib's house, rushing a little.

Zim honestly didn't understand why he felt the need to fix this, but there was something about Dib that he assumed would be helpful to him later on in the future. Plus, he was rather nice and tall. And he wanted the alien around. I mean, everyone wants Zim around, it is Zim, but Dib went out of his way to show that far more than any other Irken- or human- ever had, even his mighty tallest. It was all very outlandish- unearthly, dare I say- and he didn't quite understand it, but he didn't need to right now. He was on a mission, and missions are far too important to be fogged by the humid heat of confusion.

When Zim finally got to his house, he looked at the door. It was a rather large door... He didn't want to be seen, though. He needed to go straight to the Dib. So, going to the side of the house, he let his mechanical spider legs spring out from his PAK and climb up the side of the house. He peeked through each window, trying to find the Dib-beast. Most of the rooms were really dark, so it was harder to see than he would've liked. Finally finding the Dib in the top room.

Now that he knew where the Dib was, he had to get inside. He was lying on a platform of some sort, wrapped up in blankets there were covered in a pattern of ghosts or hazard signs, but it should be fine. At first, he tried to open the window, struggling to get it open up for him. It was locked from the inside and in frustration, Zim's antennae started to twitch and shake under his charcoal-coloured wig.

Using almost of his strength, he decided to do the most reasonable thing possible. He flung into the window, spider legs in front of him so it would break the glass before letting him land inside. Almost like a drill, in a sense. He landed on his face, letting out a loud "oof" when he did.

Dib, however, wasn't as chill and calm with all of this. As soon as the uproarious crashing sound had happened, he jolted out of bed, screeching. He looked around, reaching over frantically to turn his lamp on so he could have some sort of light. When he did get a hold of his lamp, he ended up knocking it over anyway and it unplugged itself, falling to the floor with a noisy clash.

The slightly vociferous sound of the lamp hitting the carpet-covered floor made Zim shriek, falling back. Dib screamed back, and Zim screamed back at the screaming human. They kept screaming for some time, both pairs of eyes wide. Dib had all of his blankets pulled up to his chin, covering himself up because maybe, just maybe, if it can't fully see him, it'll leave.

Once his voice was hoarse and breath was gone, he panted, eyes trying to adjust. After a moment of squinting at the screaming thing, he realized and his eyebrows immediately furrowed.

"Zim?! What the FUCK are you doing man?!" Dib moved and brought his lamp back up, turning it on. Meanwhile, Zim was staring with wide eyes, completely shocked by scaring Dib and then getting yelled at by Dib. Zim walked to him and crossed his arms, fixing his posture as he did so.

"I simply came over to see how the Dib-human was doing. I wanted to check up on your arm is all. I felt... I do not know, nor would I like to discuss it. Now let me see your arm." Zim walked up to him, reaching out for his arm. Dib moved back right away, eyes wide.

"N-no. you can't just- no. Zim, I need time to think. You- You're going to destroy my home. How am- No. you need to l-" Zim huffed and jumped, slamming him down onto his back and covering his mouth.

"You! You talk too much, so much talking! Just stoppppp." Zim growled lowly before letting out a soft huff. "I have already told you that I will not kill you. There is no reason for you to be upset because I am not killing you." Uncovering his mouth, Zim yanked his arm and got the stuff he needed to heal it. Dib didn't know how to explain it well, but he was going to try to do so the best he can.

"Fine. Where are you from?" Zim looked up at Dib before sighing as he started to clean the wound, causing Dib to hiss softly.

"Planet Irk. Why?"

"Okay... and from what you've told me, you love your tallest." Zim nodded in agreement, grabbing out his alien medicine. "So how would you feel if suddenly, something was to be coming to destroy your planet, Irk, and the tallest. How would you feel?" Zim could do nothing but roll his eyes at the question, it being such a dumb thought,

"I would be mad and destroy whoever or whatever killed my planet and tallest." Zim said that rather discourteously, like this was something that he knew beforehand.

"Exactly. Now, imagine how I feel. Zim, you can't just... destroy my home and expect me to play along with you're plans. I won't do it." Zim slathered the medicine over hos bite mark, causing Dib's arm to tingle. It felt as if a bunch of spiders were crawling over that, making a web over the wound like how the fibres of his skin started to grow attached to each other.

"I don't..." Zim huffed and looked at him, bandaging his arm up again so that the medicine could work without any interruptions. "I am an invader. I plan on taking over your planet. My plan isn't to annihilate your planet but rule over it with an iron fisttttt. That is my plan. So, there, nothing to be goopy and sad about." Zim got up and stuck his hand out. "Now, I require you to work for me again and act like my friend."

Dib stared at his hand before huffing and pushing his hand away, being gentle as to not upset him too much.

"No. I don't to. Does it not click? I can't just- I won't walk around with the person who plans on taking over. I don't need to." Dib looked away, arms crossed. "Now, I think you should leave."

Zim looked utterly confused, antennae twitching as he backed up.

"WELL FINE. Stupid human..." Zim got back on his spider legs and with a growl, he lept out of the broken winder and headed to his base. He was infuriated. How DARE he? Zim will show him...

Dib sat in his bed, confused as ever. He unwrapped and looked at his arm, eyes wide. It was... completely gone... He wanted to stop him, make him see that it was wrong. That he could just... be in peace with them. Dib needed to stop his plan. And he needed to do it quick. Who knows how long he has? Dib needed a plan... 

So basically, I guess Im just gonna try and update on weekends. if i update on weekdays, then i guess yall are just lucky or something.