Chapter 2

Jeongyeon's POV

Weeks had passed and I enjoy the company of them. We sometimes hang out after class, playing games or watching movies in their apartment. They were living in the same apartment near school but in different rooms. Sana and Momo are roommates, Mina and Jihyo, Tzuyu, Dahyun and Chaeyoung in the bigger room and Nayeon alone. We were silently watching the movie when spoke up.

"Jeongyeon, why don't you move in Nayeon's room so you don't have to go home late when were having our hang out after class. I'm sure it's okay with Nayeon, right?" she said raising an eyebrow at Nayeon.

"Right Nayeon unnie, so it won't be heavy for you paying the rent." -Chaeyoung

"And I'm sure Nayeon would love it." -Momo

"Bu----"

"See? Nayeon unnie like the idea." Jihyo interrupting Nayeon.

I stayed silent looking at them like they're pleading.

"Please hyung..." Chaeyoung clinging on my arm beside me. Aish this cub is soo cute.

"Sure. But I'll still ask my parents about it." then this cub suddenly hug me, Nayeon just gave me a smile then averted her eyes on the TV.

Honestly, I don't need my parents consent because I'm living with my bestfriend. I never told them about it. They only know I'm living alone because my parents are living abroad.

"Nayeon unnie, you better clean your room. Hyung here is a clean freak. You treat her nicely if you don't want to see a mad yoda in this apartment." Tzuyu said with a blank expression. Jeez this kid. Nayeon just rolled her eyes.

Nayeon' POV

It's been an hour since Jeongyeon left and I'm still here fully awake. I can't sleep. I'm squeeling inside earlier when she agreed to move in. I think I like Jeongyeon. Every time I see her, I'm feeling weird. I can feel butterflies in my stomach when she's holding my hands, when she's near me, when she smiles at me. Those smiles of her can make me go crazy all day. I wonder if she's gay.
Does she like girls too? Does she like me too? Oh comon Nayeon stop assuming things that she'll like you too.
I was arguing with my thoughts.

ding...

My eyes widened as I saw the name on the screen. I check it multiple times if I'm just dreaming or not and I'm not. It's Jeongyeon!

From: Jeongie
hi nabongs, i'm home. goodnight 😘

That sticker at end.. gosh I'm going crazy. Jeongyeon what did you do to mee? I check the time it's past 10:00pm. Is her house that far?

Jeongyeon's POV

After hanging out with the group, I went straight to Blink Cafe owned by my bestfriend Rose. This is where I spent my time every after class that's why I did not joined at any clubs at school so i can help Rose at her cafe. It's like my part time job but I'm not getting paid. When I get inside I saw her talking to her girlfriend Jisoo at the counter.

"Hey lovebats, need help?" I interrupt them.

"Hi baby, you're here. Have you eaten?" Rose ask. She always call me baby and treats me like one. If only she has no girfriend people might think were a couple.

"Yup, I had dinner with my friends."

"Good. Just help us close the cafe so we could go home." -Rose

--------------

I was preparing to sleep when I suddenly thought of Nayeon. I grab my phone and message her.

To: Nayeon
hi nabongs, i'm home. goodnight😘

I waited but there's no reply. It's past 10:00pm maybe she's sleeping now.

ding...

From: Nayeon
goodnight too😘

I don't know but a smile was formed on my lips. I'm smiling like an idiot that I wasn't able to notice Rose standing in front of me not so near.

"I can tell that my sister is inlove right now." -Rose

"Gosh unnie! You scared me! How did you get in?"

"I knock at your door 3x calling you but you're not answering so I open the door seeing you smiling like an idiot while looking at your phone. So who's the unlucky girl huh? -Rose

"Ehh, w-what do you mean? There's none." I replied not looking at her.

"Why are stuttering baby? You know you can't hide anything from me." she sit beside me.

"Fine." I know she won't stop asking till I spill it.

"Her name is Nayeon, my seatmate. She's kind and she takes care of me and she's pretty of course." I smiled widely.

"And I'm going to move in her apartment. It's near the school. She's alone in her room and my friends asked me to stay with them so we can hang out anytime. You okay with it?" I added.

"Whaaat?!" she raised her voice.

"My ears. Don't shout will yah?!" I complain.

"Are you sure? You're leaving me now baby?" she said pretending to be crying.

"I'm not leaving you idiot. I'll still visit you and help you in the cafe after class."

"You're deeply inlove with that girl huh? She better make sure not to break your heart or I'll skinned her alive." god she's getting serious.

"But still... I just don't want to see you in that state again." she come closer and hug me.

After my ex broke up with me, I started to lock myself at my room, nit eating anything for more like a month I don't know how I survie. I tried hurting myself hoping it would lessen the pain in my heart. That girl I'm dating for almost a year, I tried everything to make her happy, I give everything she wants, go to places she love to yet she still left me just for a guy. I am very thankful because Rose was there for me. Every night when I decided to go out late, I saw Rose sleeping in front of my door with dried tears on her face. I realized I'm not the only one who's hurt that time, Rose also. She's hurt seeing me in that state. That's when I asked Mr. Park for help to transfer school which made Rose happy.

"Hey, your baby won't get hurt, I promise. Stop crying now." I tried comforting her.

"Want to sleep with me tonight? I miss my sister." she only nods in response.

We're treating each other not just bestfriends but as sisters. But between the 2 of us she's the more mature one that's why I'm calling her unnie and she's treating me like a baby.
We lay down on my bed and eventually fall asleep in ecah others embrace.