Chapter 22

Its friday morning. The maknaes wake up early and prepare for breakfast. They decided to cook for everyone. It was Jihyo who came down first and notice the presence of the maknaes in the kitchen.

"Whoah! what's going on here?" Jihyo said amazed by the foods she saw in the table.

"Good Morning Jihyo unnie." Dahyun cheerfully greeted the older while placing the plates on the table.

"Jihyo unnie were almost done. Can you please call the others to come down?" Chaeyoung asked while stirring the soup she's making while Tzuyu was helping her handling the ingredients. Jihyo oblige though its new to her that the maknaes wake up early to cook.

When the others came down they were also surprised by the foods, it looks delicious but they did not say anything because they think the maknaes are mad at them. They sit quietly on the table.

"Guys why aren't you eating? come on eat while its not yet cold." Dahyun said.

"Why? don't you like my cooking? I made it with all my heart." Chae said.

"Come on unnies eat now. Here Sana, it taste good." Tzuyu said putting some foods on Sana's plate. Then they started to eat but keep glancing at each other.

"Uhhmm" Dahyun broke the silence between them. "Nayeon unnie, I'm sorry for shouting at you that night, I was carried away by my emotions. I'm sorry." Nayeon give Dahyun a warm smile.

"How about you Chaengie, why aren't you blaming me?" Nayeon said looking down.

"I was mad at you unnie for hurting Jeongyeon unnie's feelings, but I don't blame you for what had happened. Its never your fault. No one's to blame." Chae said.

"But why did you break up with her unnie?" Tzuyu asked then shove a spoon of food on her mouth.

"She's cheating on Nayeon unnie." Sana blurted.

"Actually no. The girl we saw with her that night Sana was her cousin, Ms. Bae's little sister. She was the one who one who helped Jeong find a heart donor for Somi." Nayeon said.

"And how about that Jinyoung guy?" Dahyun asked.

"Jinyoung confessed to me that he's gay. He used to court me before but he stopped. He used me to confirm his feelings."

"Oh-- Jeongyeon unnie is right. She never doubted your love for her." Tzuyu said.

"Yeah right but I don't understand why you keep on hanging out with them and ignoring us. Anyway, lets not talk about. Lets continue eating." Chae said.

"About Jeongyeon's condition, do you guys know about it?" Nayeon asked. Jihyo stop eating and put down her chopsticks.

"I'm sorry unnie, Jeong asked me not to tell anyone." Jihyo apologize.

"So you know it since when?"

"The day she introduce Rose to us as her sister." Jihyo replied.

"What? we just heard it at the hospital during the accident." Momo said.

"You know too Tzu?" Sana asked when she notice Tzuyu was not surprised of Jihyo's answer.

"Hmmm... that's why I feel bad everytime she asked you guys to go out with her but you keep on declining. She wanted to make memories with us before her surgery, that's what she said." Tzuyu answered.

"Its okay now, Jeongyeon wrote me a letter. She told me everything there. lets go now or we'll be late in class." Nayeon sadly said. After eating they all left for school.

The school meal club are currently in the music room skipping their lunch.

"Unnies, are your decisions final?" Tzuyu asked.

"Yep. I'm not changing my mind." Dahyun said.

"Me too. My parents is okay with it." Chae said.

"So I guess were leaving then." Dahyun heave a deep sigh and sit on her piano, Tzuyu and Chaeyoung took their violins and started to play without them knowing someone took a video of them.

"Hey look! Its the school meal club! Someone uploaded a video on their fan page." A student said.

NaMoSaJiMi and blackpink who were sitting on the other table at the cafeteria took their phones to watch the video when they heard it.

"Its Jeongyeon's favorite piece." Nayeon said.

"Yeah. I remember Chaeyoung and Dahyun keep whining asking Jeongyeon to teach them the song but when Tzuyu showed her aegyo Jeong gave up and gave them the notes." Rose said.

"Its the song they're going to play on the music festival right?" Lisa asked. Rose nods still eyes on her phone.

"But its already uploaded. are they going to change it?" Lisa asked again.

Jennie saw Sana, Mina and Momo crying while watching the video.

"Stop asking you idiot!" Jennie smacked Lisa's head.

"What the--- Jendukie!"

"Dahyun was crying." Rose said.

"They maybe missed Jeongyeon." Jihyo said.

"Jeong was really close to them." Jisoo added.

"I'm sorry guys. I'm sorry." Nayeon burst out crying. Rose sit beside her to comfort her.

"Chou Tzuyu, Son Chaeyoung and Kim Dahyun. Please proceed to the Director's office right now. The director wants to talk to you." their homeroom teacher said as he enters the class.

"This is it." Dahyun said.

Their classmates were looking at the wondering why they are being called. Tzuyu and Dahyun immediately stand up but noticed Chaeyoung was not moving.

"Chaeyoung unnie.." Tzuyu approach the cub but made everyone schock when Chae burst into tears....

___________________________________________

sorry for the slow updates everyone..

take care always and be safe! 🤗

thank you for the love and support 💜