Chapter 18

After visiting Somi, Jeongyeon talk to Dr. Kang about the heart transplant of Somi. Jeongyeon luckily found a heart donor with the help of her cousin from US. The hospital director already set and announce that Somi's surgery will be tonight.

"Jeongyeon, I wish we can hang out often. I really miss you. Visit us in US if your not busy."

"Sure. And thank you Jiwon for the help."

"Its nothing. Anything for you Jeong. That kid must really be special to you."

"Yes she is... I should go now. I have to pick Nayeon. I'll see you at the hospital Jiwon."

"Okay. I can't wait to meet your girl my pretty cousin."

"HAHAHA okay, you take care."

Jeongyeon left Jiwon at the front of the restaurant and drove home to tell Nayeon about Somi's surgery. But not knowing, Nayeon and Sana were also there at the same restaurant.

"Nayeon unnie, isn't that Jeongyeon unnie?" Sana asked . Nayeon look to where Sana was looking.

"Oh she's with a girl and -- " Sana cut of her sentence when Jeongyeon hug the girl and kiss the forehead before leaving.

"Fuck that ostrich! She's cheating on me!"
"Lets go home Sana!" Nayeon stood up and walk away leaving Sana behind.

When they arrived at their apartment they were greeted by people arguing at the living room. Jeongyeon was not home yet. Nayeon thought.

"Momo why are you ignoring me? Tell me did I do something wrong?" Dahyun asked her girlfriend in a low voice.

"I don't know Dahyun. Lets talk next time, I'm tired."

"No! Talk to me now. Tell me so I could do something."

"I don't know!" Momo shouted ruffling her hair. Dahyun was afraid. Chaeyoung and Mina were shocked also Nayeon and Sana who just arrived.

"I said I'm tired. Don't you understand?!" Dahyun shut her mouth and tears began to trail on her cheeks. Momo walk upstairs followed by Sana. Dahyun remained seated crying. No one dared to talk after that not until Jeongyeon came.

"Hi princess." Jeongyeon sit beside Nayeom and hug her sideways. Nayeon did not respond nor say anything but only have that stoic face of her. Jeongyeon was worried. She cupped Nayeon's face to face her but what Nayeon said made her bring her hands down and broke her heart.

"Lets break up."

"You're kidding princess right? HAHAHA its not funny bunny."

Jeongyeon wasn't expecting this. Nayeon was looking at her seriously. MiDaChae was silent when they heard those words from Nayeon.

"Why? Don't you love me anymore my princess?" Jeongyeon was holding back her tears. She still talk calmly thinking Nayeon was joking but no, she's hella serious.

"No. I never love you in the first place. So please leave." Nayeon's crying now. She lied. She loves Jeongyeon so much. She was hurt because she believes Jeongyeon was cheating on her. Jeongyeon stood up, if she stay longer she might not be able to hold her tears. She don't want others to see her cry.

"Oh by the way, Somi's surgery will be in two hours. The kid wants you to be there. So please be there for Somi. I'll leave now. I love you Nayeon-ah. Take care always." Jeong managed to say without cracking her voice. She bend down to give Nayeon a tight hug for the last time.

"You too guys." Jeongyeon face the three girls who were also there. Jeongyeon left after bidding them goodbyes. Nayeon also went out to go to the hospital.