chapter 1:

Don't own anything

Sorry for the wait updating other stories i got two stories done this month

Anyways

Aurora author pov:

Island of aurora where skell is from was a paradise till walker & sentinel turn into a armed island, only hope to the tide the whole thing is ghost recon team.

One ghost who stood out the most his name is raven age 17 is a vet ghost from Bolivia cartel war, now he's stuck on the island, he destroyed truck containing the goods for sentinel.

He heard an armored truck coming he hid quickly to avoid detention, he heard their comms saying a girl with a large sniper rifle shot 5 wolfs.

He waist no time to grabbed a nearby dirt bike & intercept them, he crouch low through the tall grass the merc near him was covering behind the tree.

He observed his behavior he noticed a heavy approaching the open area, then a blue light of some kind of laser blew his head off.

Merc: shit we got a man down that bitch

Raven aimed his side arm at his leg & ran up to him & put a arm around his neck interrogating him after he beats him

(Something like this)

Raven: talk quietly Don't want to give away our position from a sniper

Merc: okay okay

Raven: i heard you guys trying to kill a girl

Merc: girl?, she got a large sniper rifle

Raven: thank you

He knock him out he peaked then he missed another laser. it blew the tree in half making it timber he rolled out the way prone position, he aimed his dmr red class the said girl don't have a flash smart thinking.

He does see something he pulled the trigger said person in her part felt her arm graved by the bullet went past yelling out a scream, he heard the target down.

He ran up to approached the unidentified girl's position he walk closely, he noticed some blood along the stream from the water he found the rifle & her he lowered his weapon with eyes wide open.