final chapter:

Don't own anything

Decided to end this story today

I honeslty never got into trinity seven except lilith who can morph any guns out of thin air.

This is only 1 crossover for this story due to the plot of trinity seven dosen't take place in a normal planet hard to explain those who have watch it or read the manga.

This last chapter may be short.

Author pov:

Crowed of people gathered split off due to a shoot out & explosions 5 wolfs where headshot by lilith ako the powerhouse of the seven team landed on top of the behemoth she smashed it with both of her legs jumped off of it & explode.

Arata in his armor looking thing (i don't what that is) & raven shooting sentinel soldiers & wolves, arata looks looks at him concerned he's wounded several places.

Arata: raven sama your wounded

Raven: don't worry about me

Shocker: strong son of a gun are you

They looked up at shocker.

Raven: shocker

Shocker: raven

Arata telling everyone to fall back shocker deployed drones healing support just like walker did, raven inhumanly lifts up overturned truck, shocker start moving in cover raven got of cover to shoot him.

Shocker: those who survived the battlefield start to think their invincible .......

Shocker: i bet you too

Raven didn't reply they shoot at each other to the death, trinity seven's ninja was gonna help him but lilith stopped her.

Lilith: let him fight so he can find closure

Timeskip:

Raven won the fight lilith ran to him & hugged him, he checks his childhood friend.

Shocker: go with them ........... Forget all this

Raven: i'm sorry

He died raven took his dog tag lilith kissed him.

Epilogue

They return to their world along with raven he is accepted as a teacher along with lilith not a mage (whatever they they called it) but his tactical firefight skills adaptiving survival instincts will help students to advance.

Bibilia: we have a new teacher today

Raven steps foward the crowd & salutes lilith smiled.

Raven: my real name is riggs pleasure to be here

Thats a wrap

As for a volume 2 just now thought of that

It will be in the works in time

Hope you enjoy it

Later

🎉 Je bent klaar met het lezen van trinity seven: breakpoint (lilith x oc) Completed 🎉