chapter 4:

Don't own anything

I took a break from playing breakpoint still wanted to take on the raid

Anyway

Forest author pov:

Raven stood on guard the person lilith knows named lugh ghost was having ton of crazy things spiraling in his mind what kind of fuck up is he dealing.

Lugh: arata & the others had been looking for you * she looks at raven * who are you?

Raven: classified i saved her i least you can thank me

Lugh: ENOUGH

Raven rolled out the way dodging her purple blade swing, slow motion of her eyes darting his direction she smashed through the building's wall raven came up shooting his weapon she moved to the fast zig zagging.

Lilith tried to stop her from killing him lugh reading her sword as she teleports raven was in front of her surprising her a bit, he gunbutt her she staggered from the pain & teleported before he make a move.

He dodges some kind of magic attack he raised his rifle & shoots a grenade at her

She had no time to move she got hit with it & flown a few fight smacking into trees, lilith jaw dropped that a human like him with no magic was able to land a hit on her lugh is a fast opponent she dodge bullets but a grenade shell hit her at a impossible range.

He reloads the grenade launcher.

Raven: not bad

Lilith: how are you able to ........

Lugh teleported from the spot she crashed she went insane & start swing her blade raven dodge consecutively, lilith stared his calm face (more like a irritated look) she lost her cool.

he countered her with boxing moves aiming at face & stomach last one was an uppercut she flew a few feet smashing into sentinal chopper.

Lugh: dammit

Raven: stand down i'm not your enemy

????: lilith!

Lilith: arata!

Arata & others shows up

Good night work tomorrow