chapter 6:

Don't own anything

Sorry for the long wait

I now playing breakpoint to see what i can add in the story,

Side mission is i'm doing right now so this made be short now.

Author pov:

Raven & Lilith where both waiting for the azrael drone to arrive once its in range he will have to fly up with is gunship & shoot it down will, however that will get the wolfs attention once the drone spots them.

Arata & the rest of trinity seven are somewhere else, she think about what the kid was saying about her new feelings towards the stoic ghost.

" you have to tell him how you feel "

" idk about that arata kun he's still human its dangerous for him to be around me our enemies will kill him, i like to return the favor i really wanted to "

" he took on lugh & beated her idk what kind if training did he do but he's capable of handling his own i can see his eyes it shows anger distress he must be very lonely ......... I wonder can he come with us "

Her thoughts interrupted

Raven: here it comes shoot it down before it spots us

She shoot it down after collecting its components they flew back to give to the doctors.

Timeskip

After a intel to find a behemoth & finding the location to destroy it raven asks lilith who is your strongest heavy hitter.

Lilith: " akio fudo why? "

Raven: " didn't you forget "

She remembered now she called akio for back up destroying the behemoth.

Timeskip:

Raven was confused how the hell did she came here so fast looking at her

Akio: found something to entertain me

Raven: yes its here

They went in to engage it while lilith & raven killing the sentinel units akio went for the behemoth she dodge the mini guns she used her magic to instant kill.

Raven: that was easy

Akio: thanks for bringing me glad to be your help * she back hand punch the merc that was coming up behind her *

Epilogue

After the talking with the doctors trinity seven can use this to easily destroyed those behemoths if they stumbled one, lilith made a decision her true side one.

Lilith: raven kun wait

For now on i'm gonna be starting to do these side missions in order to update more often.

Later