chapter 8:

Don't own anything there's a bit of an error going on this story if these keeps up i'm just gonna use my twin's old phone just like my retired sniper story.

I'm playing the game as i updated this story.

Author pov:

Raven & lilith are talking to grace about cromwell, arata left them alone for now, as they head there lilith had finally contacted headmaster that raven is registered as a teacher, he may not be a mage but his combat skills are excellent.

As they got to cromwell's house they shot a few ambushers & talked to sam carter, lilith listens to their conversation lilith contacts grace, after the talk with grace & christina on the computer they head to the place where they can destroy the servers.

Timeskip
With raven & lilith destroying the servers

After the mission.

Raven: traitors come in all shapes in sizes

Lilith nodded

Grace: so i heard you be leaving this world with this girl

Raven: yeah i don't have a home to go back to nomad can handle himself without me here

Grace: here this is weaver's dogtag

She gave it to him remembering his death before, shocker was a trusted friend to raven but betrayed him & killed weaver, this made him very bitter not lovable type.

He met lilith he slowly grew a smile romance is gonna take a while, then couple leave.

Timeskip

Couple then on their way to locate kerri, they killed a few guys they meet Kerri.

Kerri: beach doesn't belong to them i like to give this to you

Lilith: i can take this its important to you

Kerri: its a thank you. I heard stories about you promise you finish this

Lilith: i promise

Arata: " love birds mad wants us "

Epilogue

Ever since walker's death killed by nomad shocker decided to take up arms, he's is on his own soon he will have to kill raven personally since his men failed.

Shocker:

Fine 'll do it myself

Walker's apperance in the previous chapter was around when the valcano raid came out so he's dead shocker.

I don't much about the anime's villains i'll do a little research next time i update

Later