⁙ three ⁙

I was at his mommas house, angry. It felt like she knew about the two of us, he couldn't have kept the fact he was juggling two girls from her too. It was then I started to think about everyone else who knew, or had to have. The people like Montana, Three, Ben, Ken, and all of the rest who said they have my back. They don't.

I was alone in this. Pregnancy was a weird thing, you were never really alone because your baby is just attached to you, and at this point of my pregnancy constantly reminding me by kicking me in my rib cage, but at the same time you feel so alone.

It made me angry, angry that he still got to be out hiding other pregnancies on me. Angry that he made me believe I was more. But most of all, angry that no matter what because of our baby he was going to be in my life forever.

My momma kicked me out the moment I decided to have my baby, so it was apparent why I was still here. I hated that too. I hated how I had no where else to go. I hated how I was just a baby momma now. But most of all, I hated the way he walked into the house smiling like he wasn't ruining my life.

"Baby." He put the grocery bags he had on the floor walking over to me. That was one thing I respected of him, he always made sure his momma was straight no matter what she put him through.

As he walked through the front door, Montana and Three followed behind with groceries in their own hands. Great. When he finally made it to me he tried to give me a kiss but I pushed my face away from his.

Three noticed it, "What's her problem?"

Kentrell looked at me angry, I know he was embarrassed I pulled away from him in front of his friends, but I gave two shits I was angry too.

"Leave her alone." Montana said walking to the kitchen. He was always the one to mind his business. Three followed, while Kentrell stood in front of me.

"You don't know how to talk or what?" Kentrell looked down at me. I didn't even know where to go with this. "Hello?" He pushed my hands away as I was playing with them as a way to ignore him.

I smacked my lips, "Why you worried about me nigga?"

"You being dumb. You having my baby I'm obviously going to care." I could tell he was trying to be patient with me, but that was out the window for me.

"Okay, and?" I shrugged. I didn't want to say that I knew, but at the same time I wanted to so so bad. It just wasn't the best place to do it.

"And what?" He was in my face now.

"And don't you got another babymomma to worry about?" I yelled. I didn't want to argue at his moms house, but at least she wasn't home.

The house went quiet, all I could hear was the "Oh shit" Three whispered in the kitchen.

I saw it in Kentrells face, he was trying to figure out what to say next. I just hoped it wasn't going to be another lie, but he decided on the making you feel crazy route, "You don't know what the fuck you talking about."

"She dm me nigga!" I stood up, "You can tell Montana your dumbass little hush money ain't work for shit."

"Sit the fuck down." I don't  want to say he threw me back on the couch, but he definitely used his strength to push me back down, "What you not going to do is come into my mommas house like you know it all, cause you don't know shit."

"You right." I admitted. "I got no reason to be here." I stood up again. I debated i'm getting my stuff from here or not, knowing it was either going to slow me down and give him time to convince me not to leave or my clothes were going to be gone when I come back for them. "I'll go." I said honestly. Fuck materialistic things, as long as me and baby okay.

He pushed me back onto the couch once again, I knew he could do this all day, but that's okay I can too. I looked to the door behind him wondering where I would even go, I had no where.

"You can sit on that fucking couch and be angry, but you not fucking leaving." He yelled.

"Nigga you nobody to tell me what to do!" I screamed back at him, "You think I'm going to stay somewhere I just get lied to at? Fuck you!"

"Where you gonna go? Huh?" There he goes reminding me I have no where.

"You act like I don't have friends."

"I'll shoot they house up." It was more of a promise than a threat.

Montana came from out the kitchen, "Nigga. Y'all about to have a baby, you gonna have all the time in the world to talk this through with her. You gotta give her the respect to go cool herself down."

Montana always got into the middle of our arguments if he felt like Kentrell was going too far, one thing I could appreciate from him.

"She not gonna come back!" Kentrell yelled at Montana, and he was right. Fuck this nigga. "If I let her go, she gonna have her dumbass friends in her fucking ear talking about leave me!"

"I mean you did fuck up big time though." Three popped his head into the living room now too.

Kentrell looked down at me once again, this time his face has softened from before and he was looking desperate. "Please don't leave me."

"You cheated and now you want to be the victim." I looked him dead in the eye and told him exactly what I felt despite his sad face, this was all his fault.

"Fine, go then. It's clear everyone just gonna leave."

Niggas love to claim no ones real to ride for you after you decide to leave them for cheating. I didn't care no more.