⁙ thirty one ⁙

DIRECT MESSAGES.

_.NISHAAA
girl i'm really finna beat tf outta trell

KAIAWOODS
tell me about it

KAIAWOODS
what he do to you tho

_.NISHAAA
idk how he is with amoura cause we haven't talked in a minute but he saw kayden twice since he's been born and hasn't even tried and i'm trying to not let that bother my ass but when i see what it's for it pisses me the fuck off.

_.NISHAAA

NISHAAA

_.NISHAAA
and not only that like right after y'all broke up he tried it and of course i said nah but i know starrs ass didn't and she been quiet until this girl posted that shit then she put "funny" on her story so i know he tried and succeeded with her.

KAIAWOODS
not even gonna lie that hurt my feelings but he hasn't seen amoura either .... isnt starr due soon?

_.NISHAAA
girl i'm sorry i dont mean to hurt you i'm just angry and need to talk to someone who understands instead of hearing "he's not shit don't let him bother you" like??? that's my babydaddy of course it's going to bother me he's seeing bitches instead of my child.

KAIAWOODS
yeah i feel that... how are you and kayden?

_.NISHAAA
we good i'm just adjusting

_.NISHAAA
it's kinda weird being a mom😂

KAIAWOODS
girl tell me about it, i love it tho

KAIAWOODS
sometimes i just stare at her and cry because i love her so fucking much

_.NISHAAA
awe i hope her and kayden are close

KAIAWOODS
they better be they daddy ain't shit they need somebody to confide in😂

_.NISHAAA
i honestly think he's just hurt doing stupid shit that way you could yell at him

KAIAWOODS
yeah well. i'm not his girl anymore whatever he does that doesn't concern my daughter has nothing to do with me anymore. as much as i hate it he could be with whoever he wants to be with.