⁙ six ⁙

The truth was I was extremely nervous to see Kentrell. I've talked to him after our "break up" if you'd call it that, but I haven't seen him. Not even heard his voice. I was scared for it because I know as soon as he pulled up looking fresh and smelling good I was going to miss him.

I didn't want to miss him. I just knew that I was.

I wanted to show up looking good to make him regret cheating, but as big as I am now I chose comfort over it. He was just going to have to remember the reason he gave me a baby.

I waited outside Montana's crib for him since I had closed the door behind me when I had thought I heard him outside already and no one was home reopen the door for me. I didn't want to tell Trell to hurry either because I didn't want him to think I did it on purpose so I'd be around him longer. Cause trust me he would. 

Just from the way he pulled into the driveway, he was pissed off. I couldn't even begin to imagine why. I just knew that he was and today was about to be a long day. When I actually got into the car, he just had his gun sitting on his lap like it was nothing.

I shook my head. I wasn't even going to say anything to make the day longer, he was an idiot. But of course that bothered him, "You don't know how to talk to a nigga or what??"

"I'm not trying to argue. Just drive to the doctor."

"You mad at me? I'm mad at you. Why niggas telling me my baby momma in their dm?"

I sighed, was he stupid? The more he talked I was starting to believe so, "You got the wrong baby momma nigga."

I was realizing it was always going to go back to that. No matter what he did or what I did, he gave someone else what was supposed to only be for me.

"Don't be out here having me looking dumb." He finally backed out of the driveway, "I will really do some crazy shit if you got my kid around a nigga."

"What nigga Kentrell?" I yelled. This nigga was still arguing over nothing, he didn't even know what he was talking about, "And why the fuck you got a gun for nigga?"

"Gotta remind these niggas not to be so bold with me." He laughed. He laughed like it was the funniest thing in the world, and I remember I used to live off the adrenaline. But now all I could see is him getting caught up and my baby grow up with its daddy in the pen just like he did. I didn't want that more than anything. "You remember when you set up a nigga for me and I pistol whipped him with your little brothers nerf gun cause I couldn't afford a real gun? Where that Kaia at?"

"She's having a baby nigga. Now drive."

He rolled his eyes this time, and chose just to drive to the doctors like I've been asking from when I first got in the car. Thank God.

Everything was going good until we seen the lights. The lights that I dont even care what Kentrell cares to admit, but they make his heart drop every time he see them. He just wouldn't show it when they were actually in front of him, he let his fear be his anger.

"Awe fuck." He whispered.

"Give me the gun Kentrell." I didn't even need the time to think about it, I know these niggas about to search this nigga just because they can. His dumbass on probation.

"What nigga?"

"You fucking heard me." I yelled whispered grabbing   a rolled blunt immediately putting it into my shirt, and finally his gun into my boot and the clip into the other one. I just prayed they weren't assholes enough to search a pregnant woman, but I knew for sure they'd search him.

"Shit I was wrong that Kaia never left." He smirked at me. The same smirk he gave me before he got me pregnant.

The officers came with their lights bright like it was dark, one of them was actually caught off guard when they seen me. "Where y'all headed?" The one on Kentrells side asked.

"Her appointment." Kentrell pointed, "We was almost there but ya know."

"Do you know why we pulled you over?" The one on my side finally spoke up.

"Cause y'all assholes." Kentrell mumbled. Why this nigga so damn dumb?

"Excuse me?" The same one replied.

"He's kidding. He's just frustrated cause we were already running late, and now we about to be really late, but it's okay the doctor still gonna see me."

"Do you know what you're having?" The one on my side started talking to me while the one on Kentrells side handled him. I've been pulled over so many times with one of the boys and it never failed they'd literally only ask for the niggas names and leave the girls alone. Usually.

"I was trying to keep it a surprise. But our friends a little butthurt about it and the closer I'm getting to my date the more antsy I am to know too so I might just ask today honestly." I explained.

"Oh so big day?" She smiled. "I tried to do the same thing when I had mine, but I was like you I couldn't wait."

Wasn't it crazy while we were having this conversation Kentrell was getting yelled at for everything he did wrong?

this actually happened with me and my nigga before, except I wasn't pregnant and we were all drunk pretending to be sober and them officers asked every nigga for their names and went over me and the homegirl. 

and my niggas lol homie got caught up with my niggas gun cause he claimed it when the officer was saying if no one claims it everyone catching the charge so shoutout to that nigga 🤝❤️