1

"Octavia, I need you to make another coffee." my friend, my roommate, Aleena said. I looked at her and nodded. She was the most beautiful girl in the world. Her light brown skin was perfect with her baby blue eyes that she gets from her mother. Her brown curly hair was always on fleek. Her body was a bang-worthy body. If I weren't as straight as line then I would totally hit her up.

I started to work on the coffee. Glancing up at the screen that held the order to see what kind of coffee since Aleena ain't so specific all the time. Aleena tells me all the time that my body is the most bangable thing she has seen. She told me that she'd fuck me if she weren't straight.

I have stormy grey eyes that always seem lifeless and emotionless. I have small, rosy, plump lips and a small button nose. I have a sharp jawline that makes me look professional and scary. I have large breasts, a round bum, and I have all the curves and dips that a guy would dream of. According to Aleena. My skin is super pale. Like, I look like Casper the friendly ghost.

I always have my pitch black hair thrown up in a messy bun, I just let it sit on top of my head since I'm to lazy to fuck around with it. I walked out holding a tray with one hand that had many coffees and desserts on it.

I started to hand the coffees and desserts out when it went quiet. Too quiet. It was so quiet that you could hear a pen drop. I looked up to see a group of guys in black leather jackets, white t-shirts, and black ripped jeans.

They were slowly looking around and I feared that this was about my brother who had gone into the gang world like my father had once and that he had debt. I gave up everything to pay as much as his debt off and now, I am running.

One was staring at me with an emotion that I can't decipher. I just calmed my nerves a bit before I walked back to the kitchen setting it down when Aleena walked in and pointed out which meant that I was handling it. I went out and it was still silent.

"What can I get for you today?" I asked in a soft tone that I always spoke in with people. The man who was staring at me earlier shifted and his lips twitched.

"Well, Octavia...this is something a bit different. Step out with us." He said. I reached under the counter and grabbed my purse while nodding. In my purse was a pistol that had fourteen rounds left. I used two when two men tried to kill me. It turned out that it was their death day, not mine.

I followed them out as Aleena gave me a look of worry. I gave her an assuring smile that I got this and she nodded.

We were on the side of the building that obviously had no windows, it was an alleyway and it was dark. "Octavia, for some reason my enemy called me to ask about your location and that he wanted you sent to him alive. I must ask." He said. I feel like I know him from somewhere. I started to wrack through my brain and remembered that this is Ashton Black. My brothers bestfriend and partner in crime. And the boy who had taken my virginity. We were dating back then, but my brother was growing suspicious so we broke up. Oh my god, how did I forget who he was?

"Ashton, I thought you heard by now that my family is dead." I said carelessly. "I heard your parents are dead, but Oli." He said sadly. "It was that little enemy of yours that killed them and now they want me because my brothers debt. Also because I did kill his second and third command." I said. He smirked. "You have always known how to make people pissed off babygirl." He said while laughing lightly.

My stomach was doing flips when he said babygirl, it was the nickname he had given to me. I smiled. "I guess I do know how to make people pissed off." I said softly. "So are you actually trying to leave behind the gang life?" He asked while leaning against the wall across from me, staring at me. His little friends were also looking at me.